61

PoV: Sonic

"Sonia stop this," I was tied up in a cage. Sonia walked in.

"Stop what?" She grabbed me, "You're my meal everyday for all eternity."

"Stop! Sonia! We're related!" I shouted.

"Nice try, but I have no siblings-"

"Manic is your brother too! We came from the same mother. Queen Alena, she's my mother as much as she is yours and Manic's," I explained.

"You can't be my brother. I'm not a half breed."

"I was born of a different father. But I am your brother," she dropped me, "Please... Sonia. Don't do this... We could be a family, rule together, the three of us and protect the vampires-"

"Shut up!"

"AAAHA!" She scratched my eyes, I couldn't see.

"Now you're blind. I never want to hear to call me sister again," I knew the feeling of fangs bitting into me.she was draining me, but she didn't kill me this time. She wanted me to suffer, "Guard him. Be sure he doesn't escape."

"Yes! Your majesty!"

PoV: Shadow

"Damn it!" I kicked the Vampires back.

  I just had to wait a little longer. The others pinned the vampires in the house into the backyard. Only a few more seconds of me acting like bait.

"I've got you!" One scratched my arm.

   The hollowed soulless screams of vampires began. The sun had risen and turned all of them to stone. The ones who were hiding in the shade had hours left to live until noon, when all the shadows would be gone.

"Shadow, you okay?" Rouge asked.

"I'm fine," I kicked the stone vampires down and they shattered into dust.

"Sonic is missing," Tails replied.

"I know. The queen took him," I replied.

"I know where they took him," Alena was in the doorway, in her cloak.

"You do?" I walked up to her.

"I can take us there. I need to give him this," she was holding a book, written in a language I didn't know.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Our family's spell book."

PoV: Sonia

"My beloved," Manic held me close, "Our wedding is close."

"It is," I leaned in for a kiss.

"Manic is your brother too! We came from the same mother. Queen Alena, she's my mother as much as she is yours and Manic's."

"Sonia, what's wrong?" Manic touched my check.

"It's nothing. I'm going to check the royal records," I pushed him way.

"Why would you need to do so?" He asked.

"I'd like to see if there are others like my new pet we could hunt down," I lied to the love of my life.

"Let me know what you find, if there are others we can breed them," he let me go.

  I walked into the record room, and looked for my birthday. I found the oldest record.

I read it to myself, "On this the Vampire Queen gave birth to two children. The twins, Sonia and Manic... Oh chaos..." he was my brother... he really was my brother... but Sonic wasn't in here.

"Your majesty, are you alright?" The record keeper asked.

"Where is Sonic's record?" I asked.

"The record is being written now-"

"Not that record," I snapped, "The original record of when I was born. With my twin brothers... Manic... and... and Sonic..."

"Your father ordered that record to be destroyed and rewritten as Sonic never existed. He wanted nothing to do with that half breed," the record keeper answered.

"But is he my brother?" I gripped the paper in my hands.

"Yes, I'm afraid they both are."

  I covered my mouth and struggled out. I threw up, and attempted to compose myself. I was going to marry my brother and I was using the other how I pleased... how could I not remember something that important. This is disgusting...

PoV: Sonic

  My eyes were still healing. I couldn't see yet when I heard the cage door open. I felt my hands release and heard the footsteps leave.

  By the time my eyes healed an I could see, I found myself untied in the room alone with my cage wide open.

Someone freed me. I found a note on the cage door.

  Be a good king as take the throne from our brother.

"Sonia..." she freed me, "I will."

~~~