12

PoV: 3rd Person 

  Sonic slept almost through the night, Scourge made sure to hunt for him. He brought back a small rabbit for Sonic.

"You normally heal faster than this," Mephalis said as he noticed the burns were still faint on Sonic's arms.

"I've never drank that much vampire blood before," Sonic replied, "and it was a lot of silver."

"They drained a lot of your blood to, you're healing more than one wound this time," Silver said, "it makes scense that it would take more than one day for you to heal."

"Sonic, are you hungry?" Scourge asked holding the rabbit still.

"No," Sonic only helped the stuffed bunny he slept with closer.

"I want you to tell me when you are, okay," Scourge said as he kissed Sonic's ear.

"Mhmhm! That tickles," Sonic giggled.

"Good, I want you to smile," Scourge left with the others so Sonic could rest.

---

PoV: Sonic

  I felt much better after my nap. If fact, I was completely healed.

"You sure you broke every vile of Sonic's blood?" Mephalis asked.

"The shelf destroyed the box, I doubt anything survived," Scourge replied.

"Wha..." I yawned and rubbed the sleep.from my eyes, "are you nalking bout?"

"Sonic, you slept in late. It's nearly midnight," Rouge said.

"Mmm..." I sat down next to Scourge, "at appns ome-imes..."

"Come here you," Scourge hugged me.

"Hey," Rouge reacted.

"Why is he talking like that?" Tails asked.

"He always does when he just wakes up," Scourge rubbed my ear, "ain't the right blueberry," I only purred, I loved it when my ears were rubbed, "you all are probably already asleep when he wakes up."

"Well the kids are, speak of which it's bedtime Tails," Rouge said.

"I'm in a class higher that you in college, why do I have a bedtime?" He whined.

"Because your still a kid now go," Rouge ordered.

"Okay, okay. Night Sonic," I heard him go up the stairs.

"Nyiht," I said.

  Pretty soon the others went to bed too. The three of us were alone.

"You're alone here every night," Scourge pulled me up on his lap, "why not come home?"

"We can play all your favorite games," Silver stated.

"I don't know why I stayed... these mortals are... strange," I answered.

"Strange?" Mephalis asked.

"Something about them. They're like a family, it seemed like fun to join after a while... but..." I sat back against Scourge's chest, "I feel more like an experiment."

"Then let's go home, all they've done here question you about being you. Sonic you are what you are, vampire or not. We'd still love you if you were mortal," Silver held my hand.

"You really think I should leave?" I sighed.

"No, I don't think you should," it was Shadow.

"Ugh what are you doing up?" Silver complained.

"I got up for a drink, I just happened to over here you," he replied.

"What, you want him to stay so you can figure out a way to kill him?" Scourge held me closer.

"I'd rather not watch him die a second time," Shadow handed me the rabbit that had been running around the house, "one of you finish this thing before it pisses on the carpet."

"Sonic, you feel like eating yet?" Silver asked.

  I shook my head, I didn't feel hungry yet.

"Just toss it outside," Scourge waved him away.

"Sonic, questions are going to come naturally to you. You aren't normal for either side, all they want to figure out what you are," he left, "but if you go, Rouge will be crushed."

"Oh..." oh man... I don't want to hurt her. She's only ever been nice to me, I felt imidiet guilt.

"Fine they, we'll just stay with you so we can play," Silver stated, "problem solved.

"Except for space, Sonic here has been sleeping with another woman," Scourge pinched me.

"Ow Scourge. I haven't I swear, I wait until she's up and walking around before I go to bed. I wouldn't do something like that, I promise," I replied and he let go of my arm, That really hurt Scourge."

"Well you hurt me by letting her touch you all the time," He kissed me, "so I got you back."

"Okay okay," I was switched from his lap to Silver's as he got up.

"I'm going to rob a blood bank for a quick meal, anything in particular you want guys?" He asked.

"Maybe A negative, get Silver AB positive," Mephalis answered.

"Sending me on a quest are you?" Scourge replied, "Come on Sonic, you're helping."

"Oh, okay," I tried getting up but Silver held me down, "um..."

"Mephalis can go with you," Silver stated.

"Or you can go alone," Mephalis suggested.

"Come on Mephalis," Scourge sagged him out.

"How come you didn't want me to go?" I asked, quickly regretting as I felt his hand slip under my shirt, "Oh... that's why..."

"I was thinking we could play in the bath," Silver rubbed my ear, "you know I'll only do the things you like."

"I-I know..." I felt my face heat up.

"Please~" oh why do they always beg?

"Okay, I'll start the water," I got up and lead him to the bathroom downstairs.

Once the water was steaming I added the herds and waited. Once the water had a nice free tint I felt the temperature.

"Silver it's warm like you like it," I called.

"Perfect," he picked me up.

"Hey, put me down," he pulled my clothes off and locked the door, "You sure you want to do this? Won't Mephalis be mad?"

"Knowing him he probably watching," Silver stated as he pulled me into the water, "He can join us later f he wants to. Now, what do you want to do?"

"I'm not sure," I shrugged.

"Well I know what I want to do," he pulled me close and kissed me.