21

PoV: 3rd Person

"Why did give him Alena's jewel?" A green hedgehog asked, remaining still on his thrown.

"You know that jewel was not to leave the castle," the magenta hedgehog besides his stated.

"You two do not deserve such a stone. You may lead the vampires but Sonic is more deserving than you will ever be. Manic and Sonia you have disappointed me," the cloaked figure stated, "this country's gone to hell and yet you continue your selfish acts."

"That's enough out of you hag!" The Jade hedgehog slammed his staff down, "you will return the jewel to its safe where it will lay dormant for the torture of betrayed vampires, or you yourself shall be killed!"

"But I have the jewel right here," she quickly manifested a fake from nothing but air, fooling the other two, "I could have taken it back at any time. I only need the word."

"Treturous Sorceress, why do we put up with her Manic?" The magenta hedgehog asked her partner.

"My dear it's only to ensure our peace with them," Manic held her hand.

  The cloaked figure had already vanished, leaving the fake behind. Her mind in disgust as she watched a brother and sister flirt. You two disappoint me as my children, she thought, how thankful I am that Sonic was the only to inherrite my blood. If you two were to never die then hell fire would coat the earth. Sonic, be the angle to save this race.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic you okay?" Amy brought me back to Mobius, "you looked a little dazed."

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine..." did someone else say my name? I shook the feeling and pulled at the choker's latch, "maybe I should give this thing a break. I've had it on for a while now."

"It is night time, you don't have to wear it now," Amy rested her head on my lap.

"Umm.... excuse me?" I swallowed.

"You know the night sky makes mortals sleepy. I'm just gonna rest here for a little," she hugged my waist and wasn't letting me go.

"Amy don't you have a bed?" I asked trying to push her off.

"Yeah, but you're more comfortable," she nusseled into my lap.

  I groaned and gave up. Scourge was glaring at her. I shrugged and noticed Silver and Mephalis glaring to. I went back to finding the latch on the choker, I couldn't find it. In fact I couldn't get the choker off at all.

"Scourge can you help me?" I asked.

"What is it?" He pushed Amy off my lap and onto the floor with a thud.

"Rude!" She shouted.

"And you're a bitch. Now Sonic what's wrong?" He hugged me.

"I can't get the necklace off," I answered.

"There's no latch," he stated.

"What?" I looked back.

"How'd you get this on?" He asked.

"I didn't, some lady in a red cloak put it on me," I responded.

"Maybe it stretches?" He pulled at it.

"Wait... Scourge your choking me," I pushed his hands away from my neck, "I don't think it stretches."

"Sorry blueberry," he kissed my ear.

"Its okay, it's not like I'd stay dead if you killed me," I yawned.

"You've been staying up during the day too often. You've got bags under your eyes," he held me.

"Sonic are you hungry sweetie?" Rouge asked.

"No.... I'm fine," I yawned.

"Yeah someone's ready to a nap," Silver pulled me away from Scourge.

"No I can stay up," he pulled me down into the basement, "Silver..."

"Sonic, go to bed. We'll be here when you wake up," he tucked my in.

"Fine..." I closed my eyes and slept.

---

  He wasn't there when I woke up. In fact it was an entirely different room. My neck was sore, I was drained in my sleep. I looked around in panic I felt terrified.

"I told you. Your blood is mine."

~~~

Aaahhh! Dramatic pause. Hahaha Sonic's been captured again. And there are 2 new characters, how nice.

If there are more spelling mistakes then usual sorry. My knew glasses won't be ready until Thursday so yeah.

  See ya soon ~ 😙