63

PoV: Sonic

"Shadow, its good to," I hugged him, I'll miss him.

"Sonic," Shadow held my hands, "How-"

"Sonic how did you become the adviser?" Rouge asked.

"I'm her brother. It's just royal relationships," I replied.

"Sonic," mom handed me the book she gave me, "It's time."

"I know..." I looked up as Sonia, she got up and walked down.

"You mortals can't stay here," She said.

"We're going to take Sonic and be on our way," Rouge took my hand.

"No..." I pulled my hand away," Not this time. I'm not going back," I crushed the red jewel in my hand and felt my second half power return.

"Sonic, what are you saying?" Shadow grabbed me.

"I'm going to order the portal be closed tomorrow night," Sonia explained, "All vampires will be removed from your world. And that will be the end of it."

"No, Sonic has to come back with us," Rouge said.

"Rouge, I'll be fine. You don't have to help me anymore," I knew this feeling well.

"I'm not leaving you," she said.

"You are," I pushed her hand off me, "Mom," I looked her way.

"Guards,"Sonia called, "take the mortals to the portal and guard it."

"Sonic," mom touched my shoulder.

"Mom... break Shadow's curse," I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I'm sure, he shouldn't suffer any longer," I answered.

  As they were forced to leave I saw Shadow glow purple and then if dispersed. His curse was broken, and he'd start aging again.

"Sonic," Sonia removed her crown, "go with them."

"Sonia I can't-"

"Sonic," mom removed her cloak, "go."

"Mom..." I watched as Sonia handed the crown to mom, "You don't mean..."

"As queen, and as ypur mother, go," She hugged me, "But come an visit when you learn the portal spell."

"I'll learn every spell in here!" I ran after them.

  They had already gone through the portal, now it was my turn.

PoV: Shadow

"Let go. Sonic!" Rouge reached back but we were kicked out of the portal and back into the mortal world.

"Rouge," Knuckles spoke, "He's gone."

"Who's gone?"

"Sonic!" Rouge ran over and hugged him.

"Sonic..." I walked over to him, "I thought you weren't comming..."

"I changed my mind," he smiled.

"Let's go home," I held my hand out.

"Yeah," he took it and we went home.

  The next morning there were no more Vampires in our world. The only ones allowed were the retrievers who stole blood from blood banks. Sonic stayed with us, never aging. I, on the other hand, got a grey hair. How did I? I wonder?

  I walked into the kitchen and too a knife. I made a cut on my finger, and it bled. Not only that, but it wasn't healing. My curse was broken... I was free.

"You found out," Sonic came in.

"You broke my curse? Why?" I asked.

"I wanted you to be free."

"Sonic..." I kissed him, "I was supposed to spend eternity with you."

"It's okay, I want you to be happy," Sonic hugged me.

"Don't let anything happen to you."

"I won't."

--- Years Later ---

PoV: Sonic

  It was wonderful while it lasted. My days with Shadow were amazing. Rouge still treated me like a baby a hundred year only vampire until she died. Now I was alone again. Their grandchildren hardly spoke to me, Scourge disappeare, Mephilies and Silver were happy together without me, and now I was alone. I designed Shadow's grave to be peaceful and calm, just how he liked the house. I mastered every spell and I was the last Vampire and werewolf on mobius. Once I was gone, this world would have no worries.

"Sonic," Mom handed me her crown, "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be to be an eternal king," I replied as I walked away.

"You loved him so much," Mom held my hand.

"I think he's the first mortal I've ever miss," I wiped my tears and she hugged me.

"He was the first you ever loved."

"I still love him. Even a century later," I kissed Shadow's grave stone.

"I know," mom hugged me and I opened a portal, "I'll wait for you as you say goodbye."

  She left and I was alone.

"Thank you, Shadow. For teaching me how to love," I left a rose on his grave and I stood, nearing the portal, "I love you," I took my last look at the beautiful night sky, "Goodbye. Mobius."

~~~ The End ~~~

😢😢😢😢😢

  I'm gonna miss this story. I thought is was really sweet and fun. And even through Shadow lost his immortality, he still got the uke.

  I made this book on a whim. I remember sitting in my hammock, listening to music as I wrote the first chapter, deleted all of it. Rewrote it, deleted it again, and final wrote the version that was published.

  This book was the first to be binged cause I could stop working on it for three days. It got me so far, and I still adore it.

  It's so rare to find an uke vampire x seme mortal and I hope it give a huge turn for the Vampire trend to have more options. I love you guys and I really will miss this story.

  Goodbye, I'll see you around.

😙😢

💖❤💓💖❤💓💎💎💎💓❤💖💓❤💖