25

PoV: Sonic

"Oh thank chaos you're alright," Rouge was smothering me. I couldn't breath, "oh my poor baby. You're not hurt are you?" She finally pulled my face from her chest as he held my cheek. I nodded no and she went right back to hugging me, "Oh I wish we had found you sooner."

"R-rouge you're squishing me," I said as soon as I got some air. She just ignored me, and kept holding me tight.

"Sonic, I was worried sick about you," Amy hugged me from behind, I was stuck... I couldn't move out if either's grip.

"Guys you might be smothering him too much," Tails spoke my mind.

"Lucky," Knuckles huffed, "Sonic just has to yawn and a girls will gladly let him use their boobs as a pillow."

"Eww," Tails answered.

"That's because Sonic happens to be well trained, unlike you Knuckles," Sticks said.

"Trained?" I asked, at least getting my head way from these two.

"You're too innocent to understand," Sticks walked away.

"Innocent?" I get called that a lot.

"Sonic!" Silver grabbed me, and joined the girls in death hug, "oh thank chaos no one died this time!"

"Silver, I can't breath!" My voice was muffled, I just had to deal with being squished.

I felt someone start rubbing my tail, I couldn't move so much as stop them. Rouge would never touch me like that, her arms were around my chest anyway. Silver had me around my waist... he wasn't touching me? Wait is it Amy? Why is she-? Never mind just don't make any noise.

"Mr. Sonic are you okay? You looked squished?" Cream came up to me.

"Oh sorry sweetie, I didn't realize I was suffocating you," Rouge loosened her grip and I caught my breath.

"Sonic, your fur is so soft. It feels almost like a new borns," Amy hand her hand on my bare stomach, "I'm so jealous. Oh you're just so cute!"

"And exactly who's boyfriend Do you think your touching?" Silver growled.

"Amy c-could you move your hands please?" I asked.

"No, I'll just stay here," She laid down higher on my back.

"You keep making him uncomfortable and you'll lose those hands Amy," Rouge had such a scary glare in her eyes. I had seen death and she still terrified me.

"Right, I'll just get you some dinner Sonic," Amy sat up and left right away.

"Thanks," I answered.

"Come here you little killer," the voice was only one person. Scourge, he was up and already picking me up to hold.

"Scourge you know I don't like that nickname," I answered as he pulled me away from the other two.

"Right, I'm sorry blueberry. How about I make you some popsicles later?"

"I already made him some," Shadow came in and sat next to Scourge and me.

"Oh you did Huh? And did you use Sonics favorite blood too?" Scourge was growling.

"It's a cocktail mix. Two different blood bags from the vet," Shadow was growling to.

"Shadow... you didn't have to do that," I mumbled into Scourge's shirt.

"Just think of it as a small thanks for before. I'll think of something better to give you later," Shadow didn't look me in the eye but... I could tell he was being censure.

"It was no problem," my cheeks felt hot as I remembered what he did when the blood was gone...

He wouldn't stop sucking, and his hand rolled down my back. I wound up moaning in front of him... I wish he hadn't heard that...

"Sonic," Amy handed me a popsicle, "Here. You deserve a nice treat if any thing."

"Thank you," I took it and started eating, Shadow said it was a blood mix... it wasn't bitter like usual. It was actually quiet sweet, I liked it.

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic was adorable as he ate. Never spilling, the only problem was that he was on Scourge's lap.

"You're the only Vampire I know who drinks dead blood. You know that?" Scourge was making Sonic giggle, "sometimes I wonder if you even are one."

"You know I am," Sonic answered, "You think Feetaway will be revived again?"

"No, not how exe killed him. He won't be able to do anything but rott," Scourge comforted him, but my mind wondered if Sonic truely was safe. If Infinite would come after him again, "Hey, why don't we play a game?"

"No~ Scourge," Sonic hid his face.

"Please?" Scourge knew begging always made Sonic say yes, he was forcing Sonic to say yes.

"Please don't beg," Sonic mumble.

"It's been so long, please blueberry?"

"Fine... but nothing scary."

"Yay! We're playing!" Silver cheered and Mephiles just watched him.

"What exactly are you planning?" I glared at Scourge.

"Just a bit of tag," Scourge answered as he started playing with one if Sonic's hands.

"Oh I like tag!" Sonic's eyes lit up, if he liked the game then it had to be safe.

"I'll join you," I rubbed Sonic's ear and he started purring.

"Not a chance," Scourge growled.

"Hold on," Mephiles interrupted, "we'll let him join this once. Who knows what he can do. But he can't use and weapons."

"Fine, you get one chance," Scourge groaned, "but, the Special Tag round, you have to get yourself there."

"Fine with me," Special tag? I don't like the sound of that...

~~~