52

--- 4994 years ago ---

PoV: 3rd Person 

"Hello?" A small voice called into a cave. A small blue hedgehog, who's only memory was his name, "Anyone here?"

  He got no answer, "I'm going to stay here while the sun rises."

  He had learned over time how to take care of himself. He knew not to go out in the sun, and that he need to drink blood when ever he was hungry. He learned that humans attack him, though he never knew why. Human tried burning him, stabbing him with a wooden stake. They attacked with weapons, silver, garlic and salt to repel him. The hedgehog quickly learned to stay far away. He began a life of isolation and fear, different from the one he had while locked away in the tower. The only company he had was a rabbit toy he made for himself out of a potato sack. A rabbit he called bunny, and kept close since.

  His twins, the ones he never knew he had, lived in luxury. They never learned pain or suffering. Manic, and Sonia grew up spoiled, and soon to be power hungry. Years later, they would be the ones to kill the King of vampires; on the same night the Queen of Vampires disappeared.

--- Present Day ---

PoV: Sonic

"You left me there?" I didn't know what to say, how to react.

"I had no choice. I had to protect you," she held my hand.

"So... how am I different?" I asked, "If we were all born the same."

"I had an affair with their father. Jules was a werewolf, but he was different from the Vampire king. I didn't know I was pregnant when, the night we made you. It's rare, but Sonia and Manic didn't get the same genes as you. You're fraternal."

"... I don't think I can live with you," I got up.

"Sonic please, I've been waiting you stay with you for five thousand years," she grabbed my hand, "Please, let me have my son."

"... You said the transformation is almost done, right?" I asked.

"Yes, once its done, you'll be like you used too. A vampire in the day, and a werewolf when you most need to be," she said.

"I'll stay for the night," I said, "bit I want to go back home."

"Sonic this is your home," she tried hugging me and I backed away.

"No... I'm sorry but it's not. I don't know this place, I don't know you Alena," I said.

"Y-you could call me mom," she said.

"I don't think I can."

"When you're ready then."

  She showed me to a room. I sat down in the bed, but is still felt uncomfortable. My mind kept racing. Everything she told me, is seemed so unreal. Manic and Sonia... their my brother and sister. Aww gross, she sucked blood out of my tongue.

~~~