60

PoV: Sonic

  Everyone was asleep, even Shadow. I grabbed the book my mother gave me.

"I can cast spells with this, just like her," I opened it to the first page, "I wonder-m!"

  I panicked as hands grabbed me. Shadows appeared around me and held me down to the ground.

"Get rid of his abilities," Sonia found me. He was holding up the black choker.

"Mm!" I struggled against the hand keeping my mouth shut.

"Yes you majesty," they took the choker, geting closer to me.

  I started using more of my strength to fight back. I tossed one off my arm.

"Mm! GET OFF ME!" I freed myself and got ready for a fight.

"Get this collar of him! Now!" Sonia shouted.

  I had to keep my looking behind me there were so many hands attempting to grab me. I kicked one of them through the glass door. I needed an out. I jumped over them and ran outside.

"Don't let him escape!" I heard Sonia yelling.

"Ah!" I was blinded by the uv lights suddenly turning on, "Let go!" Hands were already starting to grab be inspire of the risk to be turned to stone, "SHA- MMPH!"

  I was dragged back inside and Sonia was holding the choker. I was forced to the ground and trapped with chains of silver paint over my wrists and ankles.

"Now then," she strapped the choker around my neck. I felt my strength leaving, my nighttime transformation as a partial werewolf was disappearing. I was reverting back to a normal vampire, "Your blood is mine."

  I screamed as loud as the hand muffling me allowed as her fangs dug into my flesh. She was drinking my blood, and she was drinking too much too fast. I was dying again. Shadow...

PoV: Shadow

  I heard glass shatter and shouting. I grabbed my gun and attempted to open my door. It was blocked. I tried busting through, it wasn't working. I shot the hinges and the lock but my door still wouldn't break down.

"Damn it!" I turned on the uv lights knowing it would wake everyone.

"Sha-!" That was Sonic's scream!

"Sonic!" I heard a familiar hiss outside my door, "Damn vampires!"

  I shot my silver bullet guns at my door. Seconds later the door fell, injured vampires collapsed below it. I killed them before viewing at the group in our living room.

"Fuck!" They were coming after me.

  I ran upstairs and shot the others that were holding everyone's doors shut. Rouge burst out with her own guns And immediately started helping.

"Shadow! Where's Sonic?" She asked.

"I heard him scream. I think he's fighting them off," I replied.

"Raaaa!" Sticks burst out and threw her silver coated boomerang.

"Sticks, Rouge, help the others. I need to help Sonic," I made a path for myself, killing the vampires as I ran downstairs, "Sonic!"

"Too late," the pink vampire from before, the Queen, Sonia. Blood dripped from her fangs... Sonic's blood. The green light healing Sonic's neck, she drank every drop of his blood. I couldn't kill her so long as his blood was in her stomach, "I've killed him."

"You bitch!" I fired at her, the green light healing her immediately.

"This power is amazing, no way am I letting it slip through my fingers again," she picked up Sonic's body, "Kill the mortals. We have our victory."

"Don't you dare touch him!" I fired until I was out of bullets, "Sonic!"

  She couldn't be killed by the lights. She got away, and I was out of ammo.

  Sonic was gone, I was out of ammo, and the house was filled with vampires...

~~~