51

--- 4995 Years ago ---

PoV: Alena

"Mama, why can't I play outside like Sonia and Manic?" He asked.

"It's dangerous outside, I don't want you to be hurt," I kissed my fuzzy boy. His fur seemed to be getting shorter. He was looking less like a werewolf everyday.

"Can I see Sonia and Manic?" He asked.

"No sweetheart. Just stay in here with Nana," I brushed his long fur.

"Nana hurts me Mama," he said.

"Sonic," I looked at him. Not even a scrape, "You're fine. I'll come see you again for dinner."

  I left him in the tower as I left to check on Sonia and Manic. They were all five years old now. Sonia and Manic were getting their powers much quicker than the other children. Sonic on the other hand, hadn't gotten any. He climbed walls by using his nails while vampires mearly walked. He only had the strength of a werewolf. I hated keeping my children separate, by so long as my husband wanted Sonic dead I had to keep him away. Dinner passed and I put Sonia and Manic to bed. I left to eat with Sonic.

"He's already eaten your majesty," Nana said as I came in.

"Has he?" I asked, "Where is he now?"

"He sleeps. You don't need to visit him. I've taken care of all his needs. Please, just watch your two children Sonia and Manic. I'll watch this-"

"I have three children," I stated.

"My apologizes your majesty. You have two pure children and one child if ill bred," she answer.

"I will order your death right now!" I snapped at her.

"It was the kings order for me to reffer to him as ill bred. I wish I could disobey," she said.

"I wish to see him," I said.

"This way."

  I followed her to Sonic. He looked completely normal as the sunlight was blocked away. Werewolf by night, Vampire by day. He was taking no damage from the sunlight. I hid myself in a cloak.

"Is he always this way in the sun?" I asked.

"Yes your Majesty."

  I removed my black necklace as I did when he was born.

"The king has ordered his death, your majesty. I suggest saying goodbye," she left.

"No... Sonic," I woke him up.

"Mama? Can I go play Mama?" He asked, "I want to met my brother and sister."

"Oh my baby boy," I cried as I held him, "I love you so much. Just remember that I love you okay. Please remember that."

"Mama?"

  I placed my necklace around him and kissed his precious cheeks. I spoke my spell. A red jewel forming in the necklace. His fangs lost their length and the narrow of his eyes grew. I cried as I finished the spell. The sun burned him and I covered him.

  My son fell into my arms. I carried him and created a portal. I left him near a town with six farms in it. Lots of mortals for him to prey on. I remove the necklace. His werewolf scent, and appearance was gone. He woke up as the sun went down in this area.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"You name is Sonic I said," I left him as I cried.

  I returned home to find the tower I used to keep Sonic in left in nothing but ash.

"Alena," my husband approached me, "He's dead. Now raise your children instead if that creature."

"Mommy, who was in the tower?" Sonia asked.

"Daddy said there was a monster there," Manic pulled my cloak.

"The only monster is your father."

~~~