37

PoV: 3rd Person

"So?"

"So, the necklace has been completely embeded into is body."

"And his dreams?"

"I've been in them every night and everyday. Waking him up and keeping him from rest. He will have no strength to fight for long."

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go."

PoV: Sonic

  Did some one say something?

"Sonic," Rouge sat next to me in the shade, "You didn't hear me calling you sweetie?"

"No... I'm sorry," I rubbed my eyes, it was almost painful to fight sleep now, "I keep zoning out."

"Sonic, come on," she carried me inside and laid me down with her in bed, "I'll stay awake and watch over you. Just please take a nap."

"No... I'll have nigmhtmares again," I got back up and tripped.

"Sonic!" She caught me, "Sonic this isn't good for you. You going to get sick."

"I can't, I don't want to have anymore nightmares. I couldn't sleep if I tried," I looked myself in the bathroom. There was only one was for me to fully heal, "Rouge,could you leave me alone for a little?"

"... Sonic, just take a nap when you come out okay..." she left.

  I looked around for anything I could use. A broken cup in the trash. I picked up a piece and tested it on my finger, a clean cut.

"Okay," I sat in the tub, "just need an easy clean up."

  I held the shard over my wrist. I just needed one cut.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Ahh!" I dropped the piece and it shattered, "Scourge!"

"You're not starting this again," he grabbed me.

"I just want this over. I won't be tired anymore if I die, just for a second."

"Sonic, you'll be-"

"Belonging to someone new," a voice interrupted him.

   I gasped feeling cold around me. Freezing cold, more than a cold wind at night.

"Get away from him!" Scourge pulled my arm to get me away from the swirling darkspot that appeared behind me.

"Scourge!" Hands were pulling me towards it, "hel-mph!"

  A hand covered my mouth. I heard a gun shot and Scourge fell back. The last thing I was was his blood before being pulled into darkness.

PoV: Scourge

"Sonic!" The portal closed and he was gone, "FUCK!"

  I punched the tiles. I looked around, this gun shot was too close to my heart. I looked around, in the tub was broken glass. One shard had Sonic blood over it. I licked it off the shard and the pain of the wound fled. I was healing slowly since it wasn't fresh.

"Mephilies," I ran down, "Silver we've got to go."

"What's going on?" Rouge got up.

"Let go!" We left, we had to head out and find Sonic NOW. I need to kik every vampire I met, I would.

PoV: Shadow

"You were right. The necklace was slowly seeping into Sonic over time," Tails looked at the data we got from Sonic.

"So how do we get it off?" I asked.

"I don't know," loud noises were coming from upstairs, "what's going on?"

  I walked out, the three stogies ran outside. I looked around, Sonic wasn't here. I ran up to Rouge's room. Blood over the walls and broken glass in her bathroom.

"Sonic..."

PoV: Sonic

"He's so much smaller than most other vampires. I can't believe the necklace choice him," I heard a voice as woke up. I felt my hands stuck behind me.

"Just shut it Manic. He's exactly what we need. Him being small just made him easy to capture," another voice, a voice I knew from my nightmares.

"Mm!" My mouth was tapped shut, I couldn't break the ropes. Is there sliver in the center of these ropes?!

  I was lifted off the ground and thrown somewhere else. I leaned on my face to try and sit up. It took time, but soon I cold see where I was. A silver lined bird cage... and a locked door.

"You," the magenta hedgehog from my dreams, from the woods where she tried taking my necklace, was standing right in front of me, "are the royal vampires new bird. And you aren't going anywhere."

~~~