62

PoV: Shadow

  Alena opened a portal. I pulled on a bag with plenty of ammo. We all were prepared for a fight. The second we walked through, it was like being in another dimension.

"Woah..." Tails gasped as we followed Alena.

"This is where the Vampires lay," I looked around. A dark sky and dead grass. A black castle before us. Sonic was locked away in there. Vampires guarding him, and who know how many tasted Sonic's blood.

PoV: Sonic

  I wasn't attacked by anyone I passed in the halls. I made my way to the throne room. Sonia and Manic were there, waiting.

"Guards," Manic ordered.

"Manic, stop," she said, "You're not getting any power anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about?" He growled.

"The throne is just as much mine as it is yours," I stated, "We're brothers. And Sonia is our sister."

"You're full of shit!" He snapped.

"It's in the records," Sonia replied, "He's our brother. Which means you're not king until your married, and I am Queen!"

"You bastard!" Manic attacked me.

"You're rule is over," I snapped, "Sonia is queen, and you're out of the throne."

"Guards!" Sonia shouted, "Arrest Manic. He has attacked my appointed advisor!"

"You're making me your advisor?" I said.

"What else can I do for my baby brother?" She removed the choker from my next and handed me the red jewel.

"You changed your mind so suddenly," I was still cautious as I walked up to her.

"I always knew there was something wrong. I just couldn't figure out what. Anytime he wanted to have sex... I felt disgusted so we never did."

"I did not need that information," I gagged.

"So, I'm queen," she sat in the kings throne, "What do you suggest I do?"

"Disapprove of the hunting of mortals," I said.

"You're insane."

"We're being hunted by mortals. If we stop hunting them, they stop hunting us. Instead we can live off the blood bags in blood banks. Mortals willing give up their blood, and there's plenty. No killing or awful screaming. We can thrive off those bag and the blood of animals."

"I'll think about it."

"Your majesty," a guard ran up to us, "Mortals have invaded. And they brought a sorceress."

"What?" Sonia looked my way.

"They still think I've been kidnapped," I knew who it was, "bring them to the throne room do them no harm."

"Sonic," Sonia looked my way, "They'll kill me."

"They won't," I offered my wrist to her, "Please, only drink a little, and slowly. It's very painful for me..."

  She took my arm and bared her fangs.

PoV: Shadow

"What the hell is going on?" The Vampires stopped attacking.

"Greetings," another guard walked up to us.

"What the hell are you planning?" Rouge growled.

"Where's Sonic?" Amy asked.

"He's in the throne room and awaiting your presence," he replied.

"Please tell me, who is the king?" Alena asked.

"Our king in waiting is Sonic, who is the Queens new advisor. The second king in waiting has been arrested by the Queen," he answered.

"Who is the Queen?" She continued.

"Sonia, now hurry. I'm not aware of the new advisor patients," he lead us into the throne room.

  Sure enough. Sonic was there, standing besides Sonia. He got Manic arrested with no help and now he was helping rule over all vampires. He didn't need rescuing. He was perfectly fine. Sonic...

... he was amazing.

~~~

  This book is coming to an end soon. I will miss it when it's gone. It's got a few chapters left, but I am sad to see this book go.

My 1st generation is growing up so soon. I love them so much and I really will miss my babies.

I love you.

Bye bye ~ 😙