39

PoV: Sonic

  I was at a dead end. I was trapped in the library, a vampire by the door. I'm gonna die again.

  I heard a chair pull out, some clothes in it. I changed into it. Black pants, black shirt and a cloak to cover my face. I looked around and heard the window open, I climbed out and snuck around the outer edge of the castle. The sun rising, thank chaos. I can get away in peace.

  I climbed down, and jumped onto the grass. I just had to run out of there and free myself.

"Where do you think you're going?" I was grabbed and pulled back by the cloak around my neck. Sonia had me.

"Nghh! Let me go, you had a drink of my blood," I struggled against her.

"No, no, no. You see, your blood, and you are mine. For eternity," she held the cloak tighter, the sun was almost up.

"I don't think so," I unclasped the cloak from my neck and threw it in her face. The sun was up, and I couldn't be burned.

"Ahh!" I heard her scream as he was forced to protect herself with the cloak.

"Good thing about my blood," I laughed as I ran, "no mater how much you drink, it only lasts an hour!"

  Healing was one thing, but getting my powers was a side effect. An effect that lasted an hour, and an hour only. I just need a safe place for the night now. I looked back a tripped, suddenly I wasn't in the empty pains... I was in a dark swamp.

"What just happened?" I panicked and looked behind me. A glowing portal closed, "where am I?"

  I got up and tried wiping some mud off my body.

"Aoooooowooo~" I heard a wolf, eyes appeared and stared at me.

"Werewolves," I backed away and looked around.

"Oooo~wooo!" I ran as they chase me.

"Get in here!" I was pulled to a tree and my mouth was covered.

"Mmph!" My mouth was covered. The werewolves passed by us and I was let go.

"Coast is clear," it was a girl who grabbed me, "Hey, cool trick. How'd you get your eyes to glow red?"

"What?!" I panicked.

"Oh wow they're green again. How cute," she opened my mouth, "a vampire huh? You're a helpless little vampire."

"You... you're not scared of me?" I asked.

"Of course not, everyone in this village knows you the vampire who refuses blood. My mother told us," she poked my nose.

"Your mother?" I was so confused, was I here before.

"Come on. I'll take you to her," she pulled my hand.

  Maybe I have been here before. A long time ago.

~~~