24

PoV: Sonic

  I'm body ached as I got up. I was still on Infinite's den. I felt something under me. Tears fell, I wanted to throw up. Shadow had such a horrible wound. The blood on my hands... I did it.

"What did I do...? Oh chaos..." I got up and backed away. My stomach was turning.

  I wound up puking... I hadn't consumed so much blood before. My hands shook as I tried collecting myself. I looked back to Shadow, his chest was barely moving. He wasn't dead yet.

"Sonic," Mephiles came out of the shadows, "thank chaos you're alright."

"M-Mephilies... D-do you think you can..." I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I got the message," he place a hand on my shoulder, "just be careful when he wakes up, alright. I need to go find Silver and Scourge before Silver panics and Scourge does something stupider than usual."

  A shadow appeared below us and it took us to Shadow's room, on his bed. I used my shirt to keep him from losing more blood... but no mortal could survive this wound with any doctor.  A sat up and over him, I had no other choice.

"Shadow, I'm sorry for doing this, but I have to save your life okay. It my envafe a little of your space," I say his ear just twitch slightly. He heard me.

  I bit into my wrist and drank. I drank until I started feeling lightheaded. Then I bent down, since he hand no fangs I would just hope he had enough energy to swallow just once. I pressed my lips against his and started dripping some blood into his mouth. Slowly adding more blood to the flow I heard him swallow. I looked at his wound, the green light ment it was healing.

  As it got better I slowed the flow down until I felt him grab me. Hey wait! You're drinking more that you need, Shadow... are you hurt internally too?

  He was drinking everything  I had drained from myself... He still didn't let go, I felt him sucking on my tongue! Shadow! There's nothing left! Let go!

  This was just a kiss now, one I could push myself out of.

PoV: Shadow

  I didn't know what was going on, I thought I could hear Sonic's voice. I felt something drip onto my tongue... sweet and supple. I swallowed it and my mind started clearing. The second I could move I held onto the source tight. It was healing me faster than my own immorality, I need as much as I could get.

  I drank until I heard a moan. I opened my eyes and let go to find Sonic collapsing on my chest, panting. Blush all over his face... and missing his shirt?

"Sonic?" I sat up a little, "oh thank chaos you back to normal."

"Shadow... to tight..." I hadn't realized I pulled him into a hug.

"You healed me?" I let him go and noticed the blood stains all over him, "You're a mess."

"Shadow please don't q-question me right now..." He was yawning, he must have exhausted himself.

"Come on," I picked him up and took him down to the basement after checking for sunlight.

  They had a bath there now. I cleaned him up and laid him on the couch. When I saw Mephiles.

"You're healed well. Sonic must have given you a lot of his blood," Mephiles stated.

"..."

"Might be uncomfortable for you that you drank it, but it's rare for Sonic to give out that amount of blood to anyone. Be thankful it was you."

  Sonic, if that's true... why would you use so much to save me?

~~~

  Hey hey~ their both alive. Hurray. I'm tired so I'll just... I don't know I got a test second period. I prep for that I guess.

See ya soon, if the test isn't gonna kill me.

Bye bye ~ 😙