49

PoV: Rouge

  I could ear them in the yard. I purposefully put Sonic to bed early. Everyone else was awake expect cream and Tails. They were guarding Sonic. The werewolves were back, and they were howling for Sonic.

"Shadow," I watch him load his gun an remove the safety. They had opened the patio door, "get ready."

"Give us back our pup," a large one with black fur came in first.

"Sonic belongs with us," I stated.

"You don't know how to raise him. His father was one of us, he needs his blood near him," he growled.

"Well Sonic's mother was a vampire," Mephilies replied, "he belongs with the much more powerful race."

"Kale," he said.

"On it," the one with blue eyes started for the stairs, Silver stood on her way.

  The fight started. We were protecting Sonic, they were trying to take him away.

PoV: Sonic

  Crash!

"Ahh!" I fell out of bed, "oww..."

  The house was full of noise. I recognized that scent. It was the wolves, they were back. I got up and opened the door.

"Ah!" Silver was thrown against the wall.

"Silver!"

"Sonic no," Tails pushed me back inside, "stay inside."

"Stay inside?! They're fighting out there!" I said.

"Stay," he closed the door.

"Please Mr. Sonic. We don't want you to get hurt. Please stay inside," Cream was begging.

"Please don't get like that," I hated feeling that guilt.

"Won't you plese? Everyone wants you to be safe," she kept going, using those puppy dog eyes.

"... okay," I gave up and sat, why'd she have to get.

PoV: Shadow

  I shot the brown furred one. Silver had the blue eyed one pinned. Scourge and Mephiles were pinned by two other wolves who came. It was a stale mate, everyone was trapped by one another.

"Enough of this!" The woman with the cloak appeared and a forced pushed everyone apart, "None of you can have him! None of you are his guardian," she growled.

  I saw Tails and cream run down with Sonic.

"This is nonsense! Sonic is happy living with us," Rouge shouted at her.

"And yet he's constantly put in danger around you. I'll be taking Sonic myself," she removed her cloak and used it to grab Sonic, it was covering his mouth so He couldn't talk back.

  She looked so much like him. A violet hedgehog with long curly hair. Her eyes, blue. Her color was not the same as Sonic, but her features were.

"Let him go!" Rouge shouted and attacked her, "he belongs with us."

"He belongs with his mother," she disappeared, taking Sonic with her.

"Sonic..." Rouge collapsed crying, "Damn it!"

  "I'll be taking Sonic."

  "He belongs with his mother."

"That was his mother," I said.

"What?" Rouge looked at me.

"Sonic looked exactly like her. Not only that but she said he's coming with me and he belongs with his mother. She knew he was a half breed, she know how to stop the fight. And she never removed her cloak during the day. I think she's his mother," I explained.

"Then... there's nothing we can do..." Rouge started crying, "That's his family."

"Not his only family," the wolf with blue eyes came up to us, "Sonic father, Jules, was a part of our back before a mortal killed him. Sonic is one of us as well."

"I didn't know that when I attacked you. I was just afraid you were going to hurt him," Rouge apologized, "I'm sorry."

"Well, there're a few things that could get him back," The black furred one stated, "We could change her mind, live with her... ... or fight her for custody."

~~~