29

PoV: Sonic

  I hid under Rouge's bed. For good reason. Scourge was back from hunting, and he brought an arm back. That only ment one thing, he was planing to feed me.

"Damn it, where'd he go?" I heard Scourge outside the door.

"Check the kitchen cupboards. He can fit in there," I heard Silver next, "I'll look again downstairs. Mephilies check the roof."

  I heard them leave and relaxed a little. So long as I was on Rouge's room, they'd have a hard time finding my scents origin.

Just some light lemons

"A-mph!" I felt something grab my ankle, my scream muffled by something in my mouth.

"Found you," it was Mephiles's voice. He pulled me out from under the bed and held me, "Your mouth is still as soft as ever."

  The limb in my mouth moved around, it sent warm chills. I couldn't help but squirm in its mercy. I felt another of his tentacles slip up my back, under my shirt.

"I could just send you to Scourge. But I think I want you to myself for a while," he pulled me back, and sat me on his lap. I didn't mind, anything was better than drinking mortal blood.

"Mmphlmx," I couldn't talk with the tentacle in my mouth, it brushed the back for my tongue, "mm~♡!"

"Care to join me and Silver tonight?" He whispered into my ear.

"Mephy how could you, we were gonna share him tonight," Silver ran in and knocked us over. I was trapped between them, "We should use this position. You like being on your back don't you Sonic?"

"Mm~♡" I felt my tail and ears pulled.

"Damn it you two... on my fricken bed too!" I felt everything go ice cold. Rouge found us.

Light lemons end

"I outta beat the living crap out of you two!" Rouge pulled me out From between them and kicked them off her bed, "You okay sweetheart?"

"I'm fine," I moved her hands away from squishing my cheeks, "You're squishing me."

"That's because your squishible," she held me, "You sickos need a time out from Sonic."

"You ever notice we've had almost no sex since moving here," Silver muttered.

"Disgusting," Rouge picked me up, "come on Sonic. You need to eat. I'll feed you something yummy."

"I'm not to hungry," I replied.

"Nonsense, it's been a week since you last ate."

  I felt nervous, as I saw Scourge. He wasn't talking. He just gave me a smirk. Rouge sat me on a chair in the kitchen. Scourge came up from behind me. He reeked of blood.

"S-Scourge. Maybe you need a bath. You smell just like your hunt-" he cut me off trapping me.

  No! I should have hid under a uv light! I couldn't get away. I tasted the bitter and sourness of mortal blood in my mouth. He wouldn't let go until I drank it all. I felt lightheaded. My body started feeling like like it weighed nothing.

"Get off h-"

"Don't interupt," I heard Mephiles cut Rouge off, "this is the only way to feed Sonic the blood he needs."

"He won't kill anyone, this is our only option since won't take a blood bag either," Silver's voice sounded distant. Everyone's voice did.

  I swallowed the last mouthful and felt myself lifted.

"I know Blueberry. You can rest here," I felt softness under me.

  I couldn't focus on anything. I just closed my eyes and focused on the softness hugging me.

PoV: Shadow

  What the fuck? I walked down to see Sonic in a daze while the stogies and Rouge fought in the kitchen. They were running around like maniacs before.

"Sonic are you alright?" Tails asked.

"What's wrong with him?" Amy asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Scourge gave him a really, really long kiss," Knuckles explained, "it went on for like five minutes. When he put him down, Sonic was like this."

"Whoa!" I caught Sonic as he rolled onto his side and off the couch, "he looks like he's... Scourge! What'd you do to him?!"

"I fed him dumb ass!" He growled, "he needs mortal blood every once in a while. He's almost gone a month without it. Last time he went that long without it he got sick."

"How do you know the blood was related?" Tails asked.

"We tested that. About 4 months later we let him go without blood for a month or so. He got sick all over again. We know that's the reason," he answered.

"Mm..." Sonic was squeezing and releasing my hand like stress ball.

"Sonic, don't hold onto that filth okay," Scourge took his hand away.

"He gets kinda dizzy when he drinks it," Silver stated, "we still haven't figured out why he's the only one."

"Well, mortal blood cancels out vampire blood to him. Maybe because he has only his own blood, that become a negative factor. Going beyond a perfect zero there's nothing left to counter act. So he's getting the calming affect without any need. Like a sedative. It lowers his functions," Tails gave off a detailed explanation of his own theory, and it seemed to fit the scenario perfectly, "Its like dividing exponents in a function."

"That made no sense," Knuckles commented.

"How in the world did you get to collage?" Sticks questioned, "it looks to me like, if Sonic drinks too much of our blood he gets stoned."

"Sticks!" Amy shputed

"Its true," Sticks replied.

  I ignored them and took a look at Sonic's necklace, the black band around his neck was slowly shrinking each day. Sonic, Scourge was rubbing his back. Sonic ran his hand up under my shirt. He was playing with the hair on my chest.

"... fluffy... fluffy..." He whispered.

  Why to you have to be to adorable to ignore? Cutie.

~~~