20

--- Still 1,020 Years ago ---

PoV: Sonic

I woke up on my kitchen floor. Alive once more. I gave up for today. I left the house and walked alone. It had been 6 months since those two showed up in my bathroom. Mephalis and Silver, the came over everyday.

  They never really did anything other than taking up space and keeping me from killing myself until they leave. I didn't care for them, or anyone. They were just there.

  I was alone in the woods now, a pond in from of me. I felt eyes on me, I didn't care. A rabbit passed by, I didn't bother catching it. I had been starving myself for centuries. The excusiating pain was numb now. I was knock to the ground, I still didn't care.

"Well I've found myself a nice snack," blue eyes looked at me... a vampire.

"Enjoy it," I sighed and showed him my neck.

"Why aren't you fighting me?" He asked.

"Because I don't care. Drink until I'm dead, then drink from me again. I don't care so long as I'm dead," I told him.

"Then I kill your soul while I... You're a vampire?" He asked.

"No shit Sherlock. Now kill me," I pulled off my shirt, "bite anywhere I don't care~!"

  I felt a hand on my tail. That was new.

"I know you, you're the vampire who's amunne to death. I never expected you to be so lifeless and dull. But this cluster reaction suits you better," he said.

"What are-!" He slipped his hand under my pants.

  What is he doing to me? I hadn't expected this at all. Vampire normally drink then leave. None played with their food because of how they screamed.

"You don't enjoy your life, but you don't have anyone do you," he said.

"No, I don't. Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because," he picked me up, "you interest me."

"You planing to torture me? Most mortals do that," I asked.

"No, but you're body is quiet attractive. So, I'll keep you. But, you cannot kill yourself, your blood is too valuable," he replied.

"I really don't care, I'll find someone else to do it," I sighed.

"No you won't," he lowered me to face him, "I'm not letting anyone else touch you."

  This vampire was annoying, just like the other two who were probrably mating on my bed right now. He took me to his home, and tossed me onto the bed. He started the water in his bath, I just let things happen. He placed me in the herbal water.

"Are you going to watch me bath?" I asked being to wash my quills and fur.

"Just making sure you don't try anything," he replied.

"You're strange," I commented.

"You're the only Vampire I've met who want to die," he touched my cheek, "and I want to know who you are before I kill you."

PoV: 3rd Person

Weeks passed like nights, months like weeks, years like months, decades like years. Over time, the green hedgehog who found Sonic in the woods broke his shell. Their time together slowed down a vampires normal passage of time. Until to them, nights were long. Sonic no long attempted suicide and began enjoying company.

"Come on, I know you can," Scourge played.

"Scourge cut it out. I'm not in the mood," Sonic looked away.

"Come on, smile for me. Just once?" Scourge begged. Sonic gave him and obviously fake smile, "no I want a real smile."

"You're not getting one. I haven't smiled in millennias," Sonic stated.

"Then you leave me no choice," Scourge pinned Sonic down with one hand.

"What- Scourge no!" Sonic fought his grip, "mmm!" He bit his  lip as Scourge tickled his sides.

"You know your can't fight it for long," Scourge smirked, "you know this tickles."

"Nmmm! Pffthahahaha! Sc-Scourge ahahaha st-stahahap!" Sonic burst out laughing for the first time in eras.

"You're laugh is beautiful," Scourge purred, hearing Sonic laugh. Seeing his smile... it began a story of love for Scourge, "Sonic."

"Hm,hmhm!" Sonic calmed his laughs "y-yeahah?"

"Don't ever let me go a day with out your smile," Scourge purred, and Sonic's face gained a light blush.

"Why's that?" Sonic blushed.

"Because my memory can't hild the same beauty as seeing your smiling face."

--- Present Day ---

PoV: Shadow

"Sonic, we should start heading back," I said as I looked towards the sunset.

"Shadow look...... whoa," he walked up next to me on the grassy hill we were on, "What's that?"

"A sunset," I answer, I held his hand in mine, "it's beautiful he purred," I felt him grip my hand.

  As he looked at the mixes of pink, orange, yellow and purple that painted the sky... I found myself looking at Sonic. The way his eyes glistened and sparkled in the light. How his fur practicly glowed. I hate that Scourge had him, how he got to touch him. Sonic deserved better than that, and I would treat him better... even if I never got him.

~~~