30

PoV: Shadow

Crap, his body was cold. What the fuck do I do? I couldn't move or he'd wake up, now I've got to deal with three idiots yelling at me later.

Scourge, Mephiles, and Silver all glared me down with no mercy. I couldn't do anything. Sonic was the one who fell asleep on me. I had nothing to do with it.

--- Earlier ---

Sonic was still dizzy from the mortals blood. I sat down next to him, just to keep a careful eye on him.

"Mm..." Sonic sat up and pulled my sleeve.

"Sonic, do you need something?" He clung to me.

"Sonic no, don't hold him," Scourge tried pulling him away and Sonic growled.

"Scourge, your the one who told us to just let Sonic do his thing when he's like this. You're going to start a fight," Silver stated, "Last time he beat the crap out of you."

"Shut up you idiot," he growled.

"What's are you talking about. Sonic can't fight, he gets kidnapped all the time," Knuckled stated, I slammed my heal into his knee, "ow! What the fuck was that for?!"

"Just be cause Sonic's a nice catch, doesn't mean he can't fight," Mephiles explained, "he has power. And he can fight. That's why we never piss him off. Get him angry enough, you'll see your grave early."

"Don't give me that glare," I said as Scourge shot a look at me, Sonic had undone the buttons of my shirt, "This is his own doing, not mine."

"... fwuffy..." Sonic hugged my chest, laying his head on my fur. I didn't fight, letting him snuggle against me.

--- Present ---

It had just been an hour of Sonic sleeping. He had made a spot for himself on my lap and was purring in his sleep.

"I wish he had picked me to sleep on," Amy sighed, "I know I have more cusion than he does."

"What cusion? Your as flat as plank," Knuckles commented.

"Excuse me," Amy growled, her hanmer in hand, "what did you just say?!"

A fight started as Amy attacked the idiot echidna.

"Mm..." Sonic groaned as he shifted around, "... -at's noing nyan?"

"Knuckles being a idiot," Sticks answered, "Your not hungry are you?"

"No," Sonic yawned, "nyot reawly."

"Sonic, your so cute when you wake up," Silver rubbed his ear, Sonic purred.

He hasn't noticed where he was sitting yet. I left it that way, not moving in anyway that would make him notice. Aside from glares and Silver trying to lure Sonic to his lap, the night was as it usually was. Sonic was as adorable as always, the conversations kept him distracted.

PoV: Sonic

Everyone was talking to me for a while, they were asking me weird questions. Things about my cravings and moods. I hadn't noticed how much more comfortable the couch felt. I leaned back and shot back up. I looked back, I was on Shadow's lap.

"S-Sh-"

"Sonikku, I want to show you something," Amy pulled me away.

"No. No, no, no, no, where do you think you're taking him?" Rouge asked.

"Relax, I won't do anything. I promise," Amy started.

"Sonic, if he touches you, you call for me. Got it?" Rouge asked.