16

PoV: Scourge  

"Whoa, this place is amazing!" Sonic's eyes lit up with excitement as we showed him the finished basement, "I can't believe you all made this, and in one week. It's beautiful."

"Well you get to decorate," Silver held out some cloths and things, "you get to make it feel like home."

"Really!" Sonic's smile was enough to bring a Zombie apocalypse back to its mortality.

"Really," I handed him his little sewing kit, "and by the was Sonic," I hugged him and whispered in his ear, "we're sharing a room here."

  His face went bright red and I kissed his ear.

"Are you emberasserd blueberry?" I teased him.

"N-no... I- I j-just... oh... my stuff it so embarrassing..." he was practically glowing red now.

"I think it's cute," I ruffled his quills, "you haven't changed at all the last millennia."

"You're just luck we didn't have enough materials for a third room," Silver scoffed.

"Sonic if he tries anything you come to us alright," Mephalis ordered.

"Oh... o-okay... but right now I want to make some curtains," he went right to picking out cloths and patterns.

  Sonic worked until late after noon hand sewing everything for our second home.

"Sonic, come to bed," I yawned, "it's late."

"I'll take a nap later, I need..." he yawned, "to finish this."

"You tired, come to bed," I took the materials from his hands, and made sure the needle was secure.

"No~..." He yawned as I picked him up and carried him to my room, a king sized bed for the two of us, "let me finish the sheets."

"Tomorrow Sonic," I laid him down and he fell asleep, "look at you, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a demigod."

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic was always sewing. Apparently he was going to decorate the basement. I walked down to find just white plaster and hard wood floors. Lights have yet to be picked and there were only mattresses in their rooms. Sonic had made curtains and two sets of sheets on his own.

"Shadow what do you think?" He asked me.

"About what?" I hadn't been paying attention.

"The color for the walls, should we go for pastel or vibrant?" He asked.

"How the hell should I know? Don't you guys like everything to be red?" I asked.

"Why would we want everything red? That would just make Scourge, Silver, and Mephalis hungry all the time," Sonic had a bland look on his face, "I think I'll go with the light teal."

"Uh? What ever you say," I shrugged and he circled the color on his little notepad.

  He made curtains, but for where? There were no windows down here. Beside these curtain wouldn't protect them from the sun, their too transparent.

"Sonic, take a nap. You're exhausted, please... for me?" Silver hugged him.

"Nyoo~" Sonic whined and Silver carried him into one of the two rooms.

"I see two rooms, where's Sonic's?" Rouge glared.

"Why do you care if this is our part of the house?" Scourge growled.

"This, is my only exception," Rouge glared.

  I held a finished curtain in my hand, it was so detailed and fragile. Sonic had made something like this from scratch, it looked like it was done by a machine.

"Silver's taking a while to but Sonic down for a nap," Scourge pointed out.

  I walked over to the door, I found Silver asleep with Sonic in his arms. The image just pissed me off, why us this pissing me off so much?!

"Mephalis get your boyfriend off mine," Scourge growled.

"Since when has Sonic ever been yours, we met him first," Mephalis growled, now I was curious.

"Oh I knew you were going to throw that in my face," Scourge fought back.

"Mmm..." Sonic started shifting.

  They know a lot more about him than I do, I looked to see Sonic picking up one of dozens of pillows. He glared at us while the other two continued fighting. I ducked just in time; he threw the pillow, hitting both in the face.

"Stop fighting, you know I hate that," Sonic had tears stinging the corners of his eyes.

"Sorry babe," Scourge gave him another annoying nickname, "I'll give you something special tonight, I promise."

"I just wanna nap," he whined.

  I left, that scene was making me sick. I walked up to the kitchen and went through the freezer. There were some homemade popsicles. The sun was just barely past noon and all four if them were awake.

"Oh shadow-" Rouge came in the second a terrible flavor hit my tongue.

"What the hell is wrong with this popcycle?" I spat it out.

"Scourge made those last night for Sonic," she said, "from a few blood bags."

"That is disgusting," I threw it away, "and Soinc wouldn't eat it anyway. He doesn't like mortal blood."

"Scourge too it from a vet. He drained a few animal for him," he went through all that for Sonic? Why? I rinsed my mouth to get the taste out.

--- Night Fall ---

  Sonic came up, but he was rubbing he cheek a bit.

"Sonic, I made you something special," Scourge called.

"Oh really?" Sonic looked a little nervous.

"Come on, it's your favorite," he had a popsicle in his hand.

  Sonic quickly grew a smile on his face and scourge handed it to him. The I noticed something I didn't see before. Sonic's  right fang was cracked. No wonder he was so easily annoyed earlier.

"Sonic, what happened to your fang?" his face went as red as the popsicle as soon as I asked.

"... I just tripped," he answered.

"He ran into the tools the other night while yawning. Silver was too late to catch him," Scourge gave me a better answer.

"You didn't have to tell them that part," Sonic complained.

"I told you, you needed rest. Now you have to wait until ypu can bite again before you get any fresh blood," Scourge pulled him into him lap, I felt like knocking his teeth in.

"Wait so you can't drink blood anymore?" Amy asked.

"Well, not until my tooth heals," Sonic answered.

"Amy let him eat before it melts," Scourge growled, clearly over protective of him.

  Seeing Sonic with any of those three, it annoyed me so. I'm not jealous of them, not a chance. I'm not even interest... in... Sonic... I watched as Sonic's soft lips wrapped around the popsicle effortlessly. How emerald eyes never did lose that spark of joy and wonder. He was adorable and beautiful at the same time... fuck.

~~~

  Anyone else yawn she Sonic yawns in a story? Cause I deffiently do.

Anyway, I think Shadow just realized he has a crush.

See you for part 17.

Bye bye ~ 😄