55

PoV: Sonic

"Scourge, stop. Please, we can talk this out," I begged as my arms were pinned behind me.

"I cared for you when you were depressed. I made you smile. I've been taking care of you," his grip got tighter, "AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME?! LEAVING ME FOR NO REASON!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHO I LOVE!" I shouted my reason to make him stop.

"What?"

"I don't know... who I love..." I started crying, but I spoke through the tears, "Before now, I know I wanted to stay with you guys. But I never knew if I loved you. And then I did. I loved all of you, but... But now... with Shadow... I just don't know any more. I don't want to hurt you... I don't want to hurt anyone... so I thought... if I break up with you... then... then I can figure out who I like... with out... worrying about you..."

"Are you stupid?!" Scourge pushed me into my back, "He'll be dead in a blink of your eye."

"But-"

"Think about it!" He pinned me harder, "You can be mine for eternity. Shadow will die in a few years, but we can be together."

"... I still need to think about it..." I tried moving out from under him.

"No you don't. You know you love me, now say it," he was crushing my shoulders.

"You're hurting me..." I had to get him off me.

I felt my heart beat, that ment the sun had gone down. I started pushing back.

"Sonic, Stop over thinking this," Scourge growled.

My nails were longer, I felt my fangs grow. I dug my nails into Scourge's wrists.

"Let go," I growled.

"You think that hurts? I drank your blood earlier," he said.

"When did you turn into such an ass!" I kicked him off me and jumped out of the bed.

"Sonic!"

"Get away from me!" I ran back upstairs.

"Scourge what did you do?!" Silver followed us.

"Idiot, don't piss him off!" Mephilies shouted.

PoV: Rouge

"What the hell is going on?" I ran down. Blood on Sonic's hands and Scourge's arms.

"Don't," Silver grabbed me, "They're having a fight."

"But they never fight," I look at them, both growling at each other.

"Well... Sonic... he..." Silver started crying.

"He broke up with us, Scourge isn't taking it well," Mephilies explained.

"You're not thinking straight Sonic. You can't make a choice like that after a thousand years," Scourge snapped.

"I think I just did," Sonic was growling. I had never heard him growl like that before.

Scourge tried grabbing him and Sonic kick him back.

"This isn't going to end well. Sonic never fights against us. I've only seen his fight once," Mephilies said, "If Scourge pisses him off he might as well have walked out into the sun."

  Crash!!! Scourge was crashed through the window. Sonic managed to do that. I looked as Sonic, I was so busy paying attention to Mephilies I didn't notice the bruises and cuts he had gotten. His red eyes and snarl were a huge warning sign.

"Sonic stop!" I grabbed him and pulled him pulled him close. He struggled and he didn't hurt me, "I've got you. Calm down, shh~shshsh~"

"Sonic," Scourge came back and Sonic started growling again. He was back in the half wolf form he had now that it was nightfall.

"Leave!" Sonic shouted.

"What did you just?!"

"ENOUGH!" Mephilies grabbed Scourge and talked it him. I was too far to hear.

"Sonic, are you alright?" I checked the blood on his fingers, it wasn't his, thankfully. The cuts has already stopped bleeding, and the bruises didn't look as swollen as they did a second ago, "Doesn't it hurt anywhere?"

"No. I'm fine," his eyes were still on Scourge.

"Sonic, you can have your fun," Scourge said, "Once all these fuckers die you'll come crawling back to me."

  They left and I kept Sonic in my arms for sometime. I heard a loud noise from the basement and I ran down with Sonic. It was back to being one room. The only thing was Sonic's bunny and a note. I read it over his shoulder.

  I'll be back for you when you realize how you just fucked up your life.

"Don't worry," I took the note from him, "I'm sure they'll get over it. But why did you break up with them?"

"I just need to be out of a relationship for a while. I have somethings I need to think about," Sonic squeezed his bunny, "They took my clothes."

"Its okay, I have all the outfits I dress you in upstairs. You can stay in my room."

"Thank you," he held onto my shirt.

"Come here baby," I picked him up and carried him upstairs.

"Sonic? Did something happen?" Tails asked as the others came back from a movie they went to see.

"Just a bad break up, that's all," I answered when Sonic turned away from them, "Sonic, I think it's bath time."

"Break up?"

  I gave Sonic a bath and he was practicly attached to me all night. He followed me everywhere. After something like that, I wasn't surprised he need some attention. I fed him a raw steak and he nussled me all night. He played games on my phone while it charged overnight, and I held him in my arms as I slept. Sonic was like that over the weekend to. I just let him rest as much as he need. So long as that basement was empty, it ment Sonic was alone at night. It was my job to watch him. I started takin him to my lessons at school so he'd sleep at night. For the next week, it was peaceful. Sonic came to school with me where Blaze and Tikal kept spoiling him with attention.

  It took time, but Sonic's smile soon came back to us. He was happy again, and he could do anything he wanted.

~~~