22

PoV: Sonic

"I told you, you' blood is mine."

"Fleetaway... you were dead..." I pulled at the shackles. I had to get away.

"Welcome back Sonic. Now let's restock our supplies," Infinite came in, some new kid behind him holding a box.

"Is this him? He's smaller than me," the kid sniffed me.

"Fleetaway," Infinite called and Fleetaway left, "Gadget why don't you take a taste."

"No, let me go!" I struggled, "I don't want to feed any of you!"

"Silence!" A band a silver was placed around my mouth.

  It burned my flesh like crazy. The leather on the outside obviously to keep the other two from getting burned when they drained me. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, my body became paralyzed... the kid was draining me. My hazy vision just barely allowed me to make out Fleetaway coming in and taking part of this.

  My body was weakening, they were going to kill me again. The last thing I saw was Scourge... then Shadow... why him?

PoV: Shadow

  Where is he?! Damn it I should have been watching him! I slammed the breaks of my car and looked around. No sign of Sonic anywhere.

"Fuck!" I punch a dent into a lamp posts, "Damn it, why did he have to him?"

"Shadow stop driving around like a maniac and co-" I hung up on Rouge.

  She had been yelling into my comunicator for too long now. I was on the hood of my car and hoped for any sign. The stogies were searching in the other side of town, for once I knew they could be trusted around him.

"Sonic please... just please be alive..." I knew he couldn't die, still... the thought stung.

"Shadow," Silver called me on the communicator, "he's in the east side of the city. We got a tip from another vampire. Hurry over."

"On my way," I started the car again and made a sharp turn for the east side.

  Sonic, I swear I'll kill Fleetaway to the point where even you can't revive him.

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up sore again, my body had revived me. Why can't I just stay dead? I cried. The silver had been removed from my mouth, and I was strapped to a chair now.

"Your blood has begun to flow quiet nicely," Infinite had a needle in my arm, already taking my blood, "You have no idea what a value you have in those desperate for medicine."

"I wonder how many human chicks would screw him for a semi immortal kid. Just to get a personal source for his blood," Fleetaway came in and ran his hand up my thigh, "I think I'd get too jealous for that."

"Infinite why are we doing this?" It was the kid again.

"You're up?" He asked.

"Yeah I feel fine," he bit me before, but he didn't smell like a vampire. The way he drained me, it felt more like a hickey than a drain.

"You aren't a vampire..." he looked at me, "how did you-"

"An invention of mine. Artificial fangs," Infinite held up a small metal fang, "Your body only thought it was paralyzed like with a real vampire's bite. You weren't numb until Fleetaway bit into you to take part of your blood."

"Are you done with the first stalk yet?" Fleetaway groaned.

"Fine, take him since you're so immpacient," The needle was pulled from my arm and I was let go. Only to get a bracelet on my right hand.

  I was dragged onto a bed and pinned. The look in Fleetaway's eyes, I wanted to get away. I felt his hands started to touched me, this only ever took one turn.

PoV: Shadow

  I found myself in front of a warehouse. I ran inside, nothing. I kept going to check the other buildings. My mind flashed me a vision of Sonic's lifeless eyes when I first tried to kill him. How he didn't care if he met death.

"Damn it! I better not be too late," I took off running towards the muffled scream.

Lemons

  I ran into the last door of the last building.

"Ahh-!" I hoped the door to find Sonic pinned down. His lips being pressed by another's. The white dripping from his tail, "Mmph! Mm!"

"Get off him!" I punch that yellow bastard right off him.

"You just keep showing up you stupid mortal," he wiped the blood from his lip.

"Sonic are you okay?" I picked him up. White mixed with red spilled onto the sheets of this old tattered bed, he internally torn, "you can't walk."

"Mind giving back my treat?" Fleetaway kept forward and I shot him.

"I told you to stay away," I growed.

"Shadow... it's sweet. It's so so sweet," Sonic's eyes were glazed and hazy. He had a smile. I took a look at his lips... blood.

"Oh fuck," I wiped it from his lower lip, "Sonic you're hungry," I shifted him and he pushed away.

"Yeah I am," the look he gave Fleetaway... this night was not going to end well.

~~~

  Hahahaha another clif hanger. Now there's a shit tone of people interrupting me so if the news reads "A Capricorn commuting Mass Murder" tonight don't be surprised.

I wouldn't actually kill them, not yet. Just in my mind.

I love you ~ 😙