32

PoV: Shadow

°•○●○•°

"Shadow~♡" Sonic was below me. I move my lips from his neck.

  This was awkward. Watching myself within my own dream. I felt jealous, yet content all at once. I didn't know of I should watch or punch myself. It seemed like however I tried to get closer, they stayed the same distance away.

I looked around at the black background. There was only them and the bed under Sonic's back. Something felt off. I watched, all I was doing was tickling his neck. Sonic pushed me away for breath. My double turning to look my way, in a blink my place was taken by Scourge.

"Did you really think you could take him from me so easily?"

°•○●○•°

"What the hell?" I woke up around 2 am. What the hell am I supposed to make of that?

  I got up for a glass of water. It was quieter than usual. Sonic did come home sleeping on Rouge's back. He's probably sleeping.

Lemons

PoV: 3rd Person

"You're extra adorable tonight. I never thought that possible," Scourge kissed Sonic, slowly pulling dow the white leggings he was wearing.

"Scourge aa~♡!" Sonic moaned as the underside of his tail was licked.

"I want you," Scourge lifted Sonics hips, "and every sound you make."

"Aahhaa~♡!" Sonic shouted as Scourge's member entered his body.

  Tight walls hugged the dominate hedgehog's member. Scourge kissed his azure hedgie as he slowly trusted into the sensitive hole. Sonic moaning was muffled by two locked doors. Soon Scourge grew bored of having Sonic on his back. Flipping Sonic onto his stomach Scourge began thrusting with more force. Sonic shouted as his prostate was bruised from a rough pounding.

"Aah! S-Scouge n-not so rough. Aaa~♡!" Sonic stated as fangs sunk into his neck.

  The azure hedgie began falling weak under his own weight. His blood being drained, and his body being numbed in bliss.

"I love the taste of you," Scourge purred, licking the blood from Sonic's wound. He trusted faster, deciding to finish is drink after he came, "your healing ability really keeps your ass tight. Mmh~"

  Scourge licked Sonic's wound once more. Pushing himself as far in as possible to fill Sonic with his hot, milky release. Sonic releasing onto the covers.

Lemons end

  Scourge continued drinking Sonic's blood as he did before. He laid next to his almost entirely drained partner. Falling asleep as Sonic focused on healing, avoiding collasping as best he could.

PoV: Sonic

  I waited until Scourge was asleep before forcing myself out of bed. I didn't want to lay down, I just wanted comfort. I walked upstairs, Shadow was awake, in the kitchen.

"Shadow?" I asked, "what are you doing up so late?"

"I was getting a drink. Where are the other three?"

"Silver and Mephiles are busy in their room. Scourge is napping," I answered, "... Shadow..."

"Hm?"

"... c... can I stay with you tonight?" I asked, I don't want to be caught in a round two right now.

"Sure..." he nodded and guided me to his room, "Where'd you get that stain?"

"What stain?" I looked at the shirt, Scourge never let me take it off. A white stain on the back, "It's nothing," I covered it, "I probably sat in something."

"Scourge mated with you," I should have known he'd guess right, "Aren't you exhausted?"

"Yeah but... I... um..."

"Come on," he picked me up and sat me in the bathroom.

  Shadow pulled my top off. He damped a towel with herbal water. The cold temperature felt amazing as he wiped me down.

"Mm~♡"

"Does it feel good?" He asked.

"Yeah~" I arched my back so he'd do my shoulders.

"I'll lend you one of my shirts for the night," he finished wiping me down and laid me on his bed.

"Thank... you," I yawned.

  Laying down, I felt exhaustion hit.

PoV: Shadow

  I picked out my softest sleep shirt. When I turned around Sonic was asleep.

"How many hours of sleep do you need?" I chuckled, "Here I thought you were dead."

  I carefully dressed him, not waking him. I laid down next to him and he rolled on top of me. I felt his breath on my chest. I should walk out in the middle of the night more often. I wonder what made him fight his urge to sleep.

~~~

  Do you guys think I should end the binge or wait for the end on Thursday?

Don't forget to leave comments. They inspire me.

Bye bye ~ 😙