6

Pov: Shadow

  Not only was there a vampire in my home. He was being fed by the closest friend I have. Rouge just gladly handed him the best piece of raw meat we had.

"What's wrong?" She asked, he wasn't eating.

"... scary shooter's staring..." He answered, what did he just call me?

"Ahahahaha!" Rouge burst out laughing, "Oh my chaos. That's the best nickname for Shadow ever. Hahaha!"

"... oh..." He pulled the hood down.

"My name is Shadow," I glared, "use it."

"Um... Shadow... okay," he looked terrified of me.

"Hey, watch your tone around him," Rouge was suddenly growling.

"Tsk," I left.

  This annoying brat was getting all the attention. I didn't care for it, I just wanted to kill him. Why didn't he die before? I held a bullet in my hand, silver. He shouldn't even be draining that steak. The sun was down, I turned on the uv lights. I set them up to prevent any vampires from breaking in again. Sonic couldn't get out if he tried, these lights were a sunlight barrier. Sonic was trapped during the day and night.

"We never introduced ourselves," Amy pulled him out and onto the new couch, "I'm Amy."

"My name's Miles, but my friends call me Tails," the introductions began.

"... um... h-hi," Sonic sounded shy.

  What the hell is wrong with this vampire? He's shy, afraid of mortals, and hasn't tried biting anyone. He hasn't bitten anyone. Why hasn't he tried? He looked nervous around everyone, Rouge was really the only one he talked to. Is he even a vam- of course he is. He just drank the blood from a 16 ounce steak. What the hell is with him?

"He's sweet if you just talk to him," Rouge whispered.

"I'm not talking to him," I whispered back.

"Talk to him."

"No."

"Just do it. You can't kill him so talk to him."

"I'm not talking to him."

"Just go," she pushed me onto the couch right next to him.

"Damn it Rouge," I growled.

"Talk. To. Him," she ordered.

"Tsk."

"Sonic say hi," Sonic gulped when she said that.

"... h-hi..." He mumbled.

"I'm not talking to him," I repeated.

"Either you talk to him, or you apologize for shooting him with a hug and kiss on the cheek," damn this woman.

"Fine, I talk to him," I grunted, "why didn't you die before?"

"Shadow!" She snapped.

"You wanted me to talk to him!" I shot back.

"... what do you mean didn't die? I died. I just come back," he answered, what? "Thats what Silver told me."

"Cool," Rouge hugged him, "you're a special little vampire."

"So you just can't die?" Tails asked. Sonic shook his no, "is... every vampire like that now?"

"... I... I don't know. Scourge says I have to stay hidden because of it," he was fiddling with the zipper.