Chapter-68

"Oh God, how will I ever wear these clothes!"

Literally crying to herself, Annika flung cloth after cloth- if they could be called that- into the black louis vuitton suitcase Shivaay had gotten for her. Now that it was finally time for them to go to Bali, she was second guessing all her decisions, but of course it was too late to turn back now. So, with a thumping heart, she kept on packing, all the while cursing herself for trying to be so bold.

"Annika, are you ready yet, we need to leave for the airport!"

Walking in to the room, Shivaay was surprised to see that Annika was still stuffing clothes into her suitcase, which she slammed shut as soon as he entered.

"Why don't you want me to see what you're packing?" Shivaay asked. Even in the last two days, she had refused to tell him what all she was taking to Bali, much to Shivaay's annoyance because he really wanted to know if she was taking something that would put the swimming pool in their room to good use...

"Why do you need to know?" Annika asked, scowling, now zipping up the bag and setting it down. Shivaay shrugged. He had already changed into some casual clothes- a black t-shirt with fitting pants, and of course a casual matching jacket to go with it. Their flight was in three hours- at 7 PM- and everyone had already assembled in the hall, all set to go, while here his girlfriend was still dressed in her old kurti and jeans. Moving forward, he opened the handle of the trolley bag.

"Babe, get ready quickly, alright? Everyone's waiting for us. I'll just take this downstairs." 

Annika nodded, arms crossed, and Shivaay took the bag with him, grabbing his one along the way, and left the room. Sighing, and running a hand through her hair before gripping them lightly, Annika closed her eyes and tried to relax. Assuring herself that all would be fine and she should be positive about the whole thing, she grabbed the clothes she was going to wear and went into the washroom.

When Annika walked downstairs, dressed in a full-sleeve dark navy-blue dress with white polka dots that reached her mid-thighs, paired with white sneakers and a cute pink minibag on her shoulders, she saw that everyone else was indeed ready and waiting in the hall.

"The queen has arrived," Rudra announced, bowing down before her as she descended the last stair, and she rolled her eyes. All the other ladies of the house were dressed in vacation clothes too, Pinky aunty already wearing a straw hat, and it warmed Annika's heart to see it. Forgetting about all the insecurities she had been facing, Annika let the feeling of her first vacation ever sink in, and skipped over to wear Shivaay stood giving instructions to Khanna- who would, of course, be accompanying them- with a bright smile on her face. He didn't stop speaking as she approached, but did give her a one-over with his eyes that had her blushing. Standing together, with their suitacases around, they looked a picture-perfect couple off for a vacation.

"Okay guys, all the cars are lined up near the gate," Shivaay's booming voice shut up everyone's excited talk in the hall, and they listened to him attentively, "The staff will board your luggage later, you all get into the cars first

"Okay guys, all the cars are lined up near the gate," Shivaay's booming voice shut up everyone's excited talk in the hall, and they listened to him attentively, "The staff will board your luggage later, you all get into the cars first."