Announcement

Hey lovelies!

I think it's fair to say that all of us are in a bad mood what with the whole Surbhi leaving IB and generation leap thing. At least I am, and I haven't even watched the show in the longest time. If you know me, you know how much SC means to me and I absolutely cannot imagine the show without her.

But I'm really not here to rant or make y'all more depressed. I just wanted to say that even if this fandom power doesn't make us succeed (y'all are amazing, btw!), it's okay! The show gave us a lot to be happy for at one point, and we should be thankful for that. I hope the makers end the show on a good note but there's only so much we can do to convince them.

Anywayy, the reason I'm making this post is that I want to lighten the mood in whatever way I can. If you like reading my stories, I hope informing you about the projects I'm currently working on will make you at least a little happy! With end term coming up I have many assignments and exams to prepare for but I'll at least try working on these a little in the upcoming week, before I get busy. Here it goes!

-Last part of the TS 'The Secret Admirer'

-Epilogue to 'My Best friend's Girlfriend'

-A new story, the idea for which has been in my mind for quite long.

-Next chapter of Caught and Bowled

-Random One Shots that I write and leave half-way through XD

-And finally, THE SEQUEL TO THE DATING CHARADE!

I hope this makes you even the tiniest bit excited, and I REALLY hope that we don't stop writing/reading on Ishqbaaaz if it ends or even becomes trash!

Much love,

Payal

PS If anyone is looking forward to bonus chapters to this story, that's probably not happening, sorry!