Chapter-77

I know I know- it has been AGES! But I cannot emphasize enough on how hectic this month has been. I have finally moved into college and I had previously really underestimated what college can put you through!

But anyway, here I am now. My classes start from tomorrow and the professors have already started sending out reading lists, so there's that. I'll still try and sit down to write once in a while because I absolutely hate staying away <3 Also, a big hug to everyone who has been nominating my books for the Fanfic Awards! 

**

When Shivaay came out of the washroom after a shower, he found Annika still on the bed, sleeping with her face buried into the pillow. Shaking his head and throwing aside the towel he had been using to wipe his hair, he sat down next to her.

"Love?" He whispered, running his fingers along her bare arms. Annika moved a little, mumbling for him to let her sleep, but Shivaay was relentless. Leaning down, he placed his mouth on her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and making her giggle lightly.

"Wake up, I wanna kiss you," He murmured against her skin, placing a soft kiss on her jaw. Annika smiled at that, and finally opening her eyes, she sat up to face him, only to blush furiously. Sitting their wearing only black tracks, droplets of water still running down his body from his hair, her boyfriend- her extremely handsome boyfriend- stared back at her with a smirk on his face. 

His stupidly adorable face.

"What's wrong?" Shivaay asked, still grinning, as he trailed his fingers on her pink cheeks. Annika shook her head. She had seen him shirtless before, but now that she knew that she was allowed to do whatever she wanted- to his body- it made her feel shy. Getting up from the bed, Annika was about to make her way to the bathroom, when Shivaay pulled her onto his lap. Annika gasmped, trying to pull away, but his grip around her waist was strong. Scowling, Annika turned to face him.

"What do you want?" She asked, still trying to pry away his hands. He didn't reply, but leaned in to kiss her. But before their lips could meet, Annika put her palm over his mouth.

"I haven't brushed!" She exclaimed, appalled. Shivaay frowned at her, annoyed that she would stop him from kissing her for something as stupid as brushing.

"I don't care," He said, as if it was obvious. Annika glared at him at that, and finally managed to stand up. Placing a kiss on his cheek- which was enough to make him sigh in delight- Annika went off to freshen up. Ruffling his hair with a goofy grin on his face, Shivaay too changed into a white shirt and shorts, waiting for her to come out. When she finally emerged, dressed in a white top and bohemian shorts, with a thin white jacket on top, he stood up and without warning, took her in a breathtaking kiss.

 When she finally emerged, dressed in a white top and bohemian shorts, with a thin white jacket on top, he stood up and without warning, took her in a breathtaking kiss

"Jeez, Shivaay," Annika murmured huskily as he pulled away, "At least let a woman breathe."

Shivaay laughed at that, running his finger through her damp hair and massaging her scalp.