Chapter-54

GUYS IT'S MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL LIFE TOMORROW I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL SURVIVE AFTER THIS

Anyway, wasn't going to update today but Miss Vinisha (itsvinisha) popped into my notifications demanding an update so there ya go girl, this one's for you😘 And also for (mazna4501) because she updated her story and made my day 💕

**

Annika let out a surprised gasp as Shivaay suddenly pressed her against the wall of an empty corridor of the mansion, and caged her by keeping his hands on the wall on either side of her waist.

"What was going on in there?" He asked with a frown, and Annika looked at him quizzically.

"What?" She asked, trying not to stare at his lips. She had had this strange dream last night, one in which he had kissed her, maybe, but since it had only lasted for about a second, she couldn't really remember. It was a hazy dream, but a beautiful one, nonetheless, although she wouldn't admit it.

"Oh, you know- just the fact that Daksh was flirting with you and you were letting him flirt."

Annika rolled her eyes at that, trying to pry his hands away that had at some point come to rest on her waist.

"Come on, Shivaay- I didn't even talk  to him! And all he did was ask for my name, if you weren't there."

"Regardless," Shivaay said, staring at her beautiful face that was enhanced by a small bindi she was wearing- (she could really pull off every look, couldn't she?)- "It's obvious that he wants to flirt with you, now that he knows you're single. Because of stupid, moron, dumbell Oberoi," He muttered the last part with gritted teeth, and Annika suppressed a giggle.

"Anyway," He continued, "So yeah, as much as I know Daksh, he will definitely want to have a go at you, so stay away from him as much as possible."

"And why is that?" Annika asked as she tried to appear serious and hide her smile, because she knew that her favorite- Jealous Singh Oberoi- was emerging.

"What do you mean, why is that?" Shivaay asked with furrowed brows.

"I mean," Annika said as she shrugged her shoulders, "Daksh seems like a nice enough guy, na? And he's your best friend so obviously you know him very well. If he wants to have a go at me, and indeed starts liking me, then what's the problem in that?"

"The problem, is that your my girlfriend?" Shivaay said slowly, as if trying to make a little kid understand. Annika gave a loud, fake laugh at that.

"Aw, my dear boyfriend- you keep forgetting, we can't keep this charade on for forever, right? Someday, I'll have to get a real boyfriend too. And you know what, I think Daksh is quite handsome..." She trailed off with a mischievous look in her eyes, and it took everything in her to not laugh at his bewildered expression.

"What- you- I-" Shivaay fumbled with his words, and Annika pulled his cheeks.

"You're too cute, Shivaay," She said, and managing to pry his hands away, she pushed him away a bit.

"See you later, baby, loads of work to do! No time to waste on anyone else!" Annika repeated his words from earlier as she walked off, a wide, teasing grin on her face.

Shivaay, behind her, breathed hard a a couple of times to calm down his nerves, before just giving up and yelling a frustrated "Fhat the Wuck?!!" to no one in particular.

**

Annika couldn't keep the smile off her face as she helped Pinky aunty prepare Ladoos for a small Puja that would be held in the evening. There was a tinge of pink on her cheeks too, which didn't go unnoticed by her sasu ma.