☆ 8 - patton! ☆

(a/n: let's play a game called spot the reference of this chapter!

comment when you find one ♥♥ because i accidentally put in too many references into this book

and if you win....

idk man pick your prize

also this is the chapter patton comes in and no he isn't dead)

And then it was Friday.

Virgil had let Logan sit at his table and this time, nobody made fun of him.

The cafeteria talk was all the same as it always was.

From one table, "I wish I could date Virgil Greyson. He's so adorable."

From another table, "Remy Jordyn's kind of a bitch but he slays so hard."

And then, "Roman Ferrante is a total hottie, have you seen him?!"

"I'd like to kidnap one of them and photograph him naked in an abandoned warehouse and leave him tied up for the rats!"

"I totally ship Virgil and Remy."

"No way! Virgil and Roman!"

"I heard Virgil Greyson does car commercials. In Japan!"

"Nah, I think that guy, Logan Decker, is totally gonna win Virgil over. Like, it's so obvious he likes him anyway!"

"One time, Remy punched me in the face. It was awesome."

"It was disgusting!"

"Logan Decker's kinda cute when he's not so shy."

"I know, right? I thought I was the only one!"

"I bet you $10 they're going to start dating."

"Virgil's totally out of his league. You're on."

"Roman gave that girl a rose during calc! Did you see it?!"

"Isn't he gay?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Aren't all of them gay?"

"Virgil and Remy are, but I can't tell if Roman is either gay or European."

"No, I think Roman's bi, right?"

"I am!" Roman said in response when he heard someone say that.

Virgil's younger brother, Patton, came to their table and asked Virgil, "Can I borrow some glitter?"

"I'm running out of glitter because of you, Patt," Virgil laughed.

"Please?"

"You've used, like, almost all of it but I think I have some." The older brother rummaged though his bag and pulled out what Patton needed. "Just take all of it. I didn't get it in Florida, by the way, so don't use all of it because we'll have to go back again. I couldn't find another container of the same one online either."

"Wait, where's it from?"

"It's from Japan. Anyway, go back to class! You don't have second lunch on Fridays!"

"Oh, okay. Thank you so much!" Patton squealed with gratitude. He noticed Logan right before he was about to leave for class and pointed at him, asking Virgil, "Who's your new friend? He's totally cute!"

Some other tables heard Patton say that and whispered to each other.

Logan's face flushed. He wasn't used to having so much positive attention.