☆ 23 - plan b pt2 ☆

(a/n: school is starting for me in two days so i won't be updating as frequently)

The next day, at lunch, a tall guy in a varsity jacket walked up to Virgil.

Logan tensed up. Virgil whispered, "Is that Jackson?" when he noticed how uncomfortable Logan was.

Logan shook his head. "J-Just a person I don't know... I get awkward around new people, I apologize," he lied.

"Oh. I understand." Virgil turned back to the guy in the varsity jacket and greeted him. "'Sup?"

The guy gave Virgil a kind smile. "Hey. My name's Landon. Do you think you can help put up a poster for the GSA?"

"Um, sure. But I'm not part of the GSA. Don't you have some other members or some friends who'd do it instead?"

"Yeah, we have some other members. Half of our team is in lunch detention right now for throwing paint filled water balloons at one of the teachers who made a kid take the pride pin off his backpack."

"What about the other half?"

"They're out in the hall putting up posters too. We have a bunch. I was assigned a couple but I can't really do it alone."

"I mean..." Virgil didn't want to be away from his friend group, but what could go wrong? "Yeah, sure. Okay. Bye, Lo! Meet me at my locker after lunch so we can go to history together."

Logan sighed, but let Virgil go.

They did meet after lunch.

It was like nothing bad happened at all. They just hung a poster.

And nothing bad did happen that time.

That was why Landon and Jackson's plan was going accordingly.