☆ 29 - where are you? ☆

(a/n: omg. lemme just tell you i have like 15 chapters of a royality book prewritten and i am BEYOND proud of myself.

it's also analogical. i REALLY like it, but i have to wait until conversations is overrrrr (the next chapter is the final chapter of it unless i change something hh)

i want to talk about it more bc im really happy with myself but do you care lol)

Logan didn't see Virgil at all the next day at school.

It was strange because Virgil wasn't sick or anything. They both got on the bus and walked into their different homerooms.

Did he skip? Did he hide in the bathroom again? Oh God, did they have to do a presentation?

Logan checked his schedule. No. Presentations for science class are in two weeks...

Huh.

In science, which was one class the two had together, Logan asked to go to the bathroom. Then he got up, took a hall pass, and went to find Virgil.

He checked the bathroom. Then the other bathroom. Then the bathrooms on lower floors. He even checked a few of the staff bathrooms.

After searching and being in the "bathroom" for a suspicious twelve minutes, he went back to class. Surprisingly, nobody asked why he was gone for so long.

Soon, it was the end of the day.

Logan was finally allowed to take out his phone.

Logan: Virgil?

Logan: Where have you been?

Logan: Hello?

Virgil Greyson ♥: LOGAN

Virgil Greyson ♥: IM IN TH

Logan: Virgil??

Logan: Hello...?

Logan: ...

Virgil Greyson ♥: OK GOT MY PHONE BACK

Virgil Greyson ♥: IN THE JELDPSPGEKKFMENC KEOEPD KEP QK RK

Logan: I don't know how to respond to that.

Virgil Greyson ♥: locked

Virgil Greyson ♥: in the

Virgil Greyson ♥: j

Logan: ?

Logan: J?

Virgil Greyson ♥: JANITO

Logan: I'm coming. Patton's coming too. Don't worry.
Read

*tw: sexual harassment*

Wow, Virgil. You managed to fuck up again.

Virgil was in the hallway earlier with his bag hung lazily on his left shoulder.

On his way to class, someone put their arms around him and he tried to brush it off, but the arm wouldn't budge. He looked up to see a senior with a smug look on his face.

"Get off of me. I'm taken," Virgil said sternly.

"Wearing an outfit like that, you don't act like you're taken."

"...excuse me?"

"You heard me, baby."

"Don't call me that. Also, do you know who you're talking to? I could ruin your reputation in one post." He didn't like using his popularity against others, but he felt like he had to.

"Oh, I'm so scared."

"Just get off me."

"If you come to my party this Saturday, I will."

Virgil scoffed. "You're the typical senior scum. You just want to get me drunk, hook up, and never talk to me again. I'm not your guinea pig. I have a boyfriend."

Out of nowhere, the annoying senior smacked his ass.

Virgil's jaw dropped. "Hey! I can get you expelled!"

"You don't have the guts, girlie."

"Excuse me?!"

One of the senior's friends said, "You caught a feisty one."

The original guy simpered. "Yep. Look, Virgil."

Virgil raised an eyebrow.

"Come home with me tonight."

"No, I don't want to."

"Come on, babe."

Without warning, he started touching Virgil in even more uncomfortable places. He ran his hands through his hair, down his body, on his ass, and he got very, very close to one specific area.

Virgil wanted to slap him and run.

Well, he did slap him. But he couldn't move.

He tried. He really tried. He was frozen in terror and he couldn't do anything to help himself. He tried to tell him to stop again, but no words came out of his mouth.

A freshman ran forwards and shoved the senior onto the floor roughly and told Virgil to get to class.

It didn't take long for Virgil to realize that freshman was Elliott.

Bless that kid's soul.

Finally, Virgil was able to run. He didn't get to class, though. He went to the only safe place.

Away from people.

He locked himself in the bathroom stall.

Well, he was going to lock himself in, but he was sweating and hyperventilating so much that he collapsed and fainted before he could lock it.

And now he was in the janitor's closet.

There was someone else holding his phone above his head, but it was too dark in the closet to tell who it was. He knew by the voice that it wasn't one of the seniors, though.

The person was too tall for Virgil to get his phone back and he was blocking the door.

It had been years since he was locked in the janitor's closet by someone.

Popular, un-bullied people can get locked in the janitor's closet for reasons other than sex?!

Logan was heading over to the janitor's closet but he got another text from Virgil.

Virgil Greyson ♥: wait

Virgil Greyson ♥: i got out

Virgil Greyson ♥: don't worry about me

Virgil Greyson ♥: just get patt home, okay? my mom's going to pick me up

Logan: Why can't you come too?

Virgil Greyson ♥: i have to get all the homework that i couldn't get earlier and tell them why i wasn't in class

Logan: Oh. Okay.

Virgil Greyson ♥: i'll see you later 💕

Logan: See you. ♥