☆ 26 - fuck ☆

(a/n: it's totally not the dad)

It could have been Thomas who somehow rose from the dead.

It could have been Elliott who needed help.

It could have been Mr. or Mrs. Greyson who forgot their keys.

It could have been Patton who needed to get inside before the bee outside attacked him.

It could have been literally anyone.

But...

"It's you." Logan's heart dropped. Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

"What are you doing here and how did you find where I am?!"

"Your father found out where you were and he told me. I came back because I felt bad about leaving you."

Ask for a deeper explanation.

That is the calm and mature thing to do.

"MOM, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Dad knows where I am?! How could you do this me? You gave birth to me, but you can't respect me! And NOW you feel bad?! Huh? After ALL THESE YEARS, you feel bad about the stupid shit you put me through, huh?!"

"I will explain when your father arrives."

His heart pounded in his chest. "Do you just hate me?" His voice was cracked and weak.

His mother softened up a bit. "I do not hate you, and I'll explain."

"Why can't you explain without Dad coming here? This is the only place I feel safe in, and now I have nothing!"

"Loga-"

"You are a fucking moron."

"Don't talk to me like that. I know what's best for you."

"Well, fuck off! Fuck you! I say whatever the fuck I want! Who the fuck raised me? I think I did, bitch! Don't blame me for not being normal when I had to raise myself!"

Logan didn't like being so impulsive and just saying those things, but at the same time, he did. And he didn't stop.

How could he?

The woman who really doesn't understand anything was trying to ruin his life!

"...when is Dad coming?"

"About 40 minutes."

"WHAT?!"

No, no, no! None of the Greyson family would be home when that man arrived.

Logan pulled out his phone. "First of all, fuck you. Second of all, I need to call my friend. If you would leave and never come back, that'd be fantastic." He slammed the door in her face.

He found Virgil's number in less than five seconds and he called it frantically, as he was shaking too much to even try to text.

Virgil picked up almost immediately. "Logan? Why are you calling? You never call."

"Please, I need you here..." Tears spilled down his cheeks and his voice was still wrecked.

"Oh my God, what happened?!"

"My dad found where I am, and he told my mom, and they're both going to be here in 40 minutes, and I can't be with them alone or else my dad will kill me and my mom will yell at me! I cannot do this!"

"Jesus fucking Christ... Let me get Patton!"

"Wait, don't you need to do things there?"

"Yeah, I do, but that's not as important! I'll get someone else to do it."

"Oh, okay..."

"HEY! It's Patton! I told the drama teacher I'm leaving early, so don't worry! We'll be there soon!"

"Okay."

Virgil and Patton were walking up to their house.

Patton pointed to someone standing in front of it. "Who's she? Why's she just standing there?"

"Oh... I dunno. Maybe it's Logan's mom? I'll talk to her."

Patton eyed Virgil knowingly.

"Okay, fine. You know I don't like to talk to strangers. You do it."

"Okay!" Patton waved at the woman. "Hi! Who are you? And what are you doing outside my house?"

She smiled when she saw Patton, then frowned slightly when she saw Virgil's outfit. "My name is Mrs. Decker. I am here because my son is in your home."

Virgil glared at her and not only because she was one of those people who doesn't like it when people dress the way they want to. "Oh, so you're the one who sucks at parenting, huh?"

Patton's eyes widened. "Um, excuse my brother! Even though he's right about you being an awful person- oh! I didn't mean that! I mean, yes I did, but- you know what? Virgil, you just talk instead."

Virgil kept his cool... kinda. "Your son is very important to me. When you said you were leaving again, I let him stay at my house because he doesn't want to be alone with his dad. Again. Take better care of him, will you?"

She sighed and looked at the ground.

Virgil scoffed and opened the door for him and his brother. Patton went inside first, then him, then he shut the door behind him loudly.

Logan was nearby with his glasses on his head instead of over his eyes and he was trying desperately to hide his face to avoid embarrassing himself even further.

Patton picked him up with ease and hummed a cute tune.

Virgil put his hand on Logan's cheek and kissed him quick. "I'm gonna call my parents and we can sort this all out, okay? Your dad's not going to do anything to you. I promise."

(a/n: i told you it wasn't the dad

but uhh he will make an entrance)