☆ 50 - gayyyyy ☆

(a/n: WOW I SUCK AT UPDATING

also! short chapter but longer one is next!)

Virgil felt incredibly gay. Gayer than usual. If someone looked at him, their gaydar would implode.

Logan seemed happier that day and he handed his complete homework to each teacher. Even when his mental health was fucked, he didn't take the chance to stay behind.

During their math exam, he got through it easily and finished first, flipping over the packet while everyone else stared at him, awestruck.

"You're already feeling better," Virgil whispered after he turned over his own test. He finished it later than most of the other students, and it freaked him out. He refused to finish last.

"My days are hardly ever consistent. Today, I'm just happy to see you again."

They sat on the couch in Virgil's house. Logan was texting and Virgil was leaning on his shoulder, yawning.

"Who're you texting?" he asked.

"My mom. We're on good terms now."

"Well, things are working out, huh?" He cracked a smile.

"Yes, they are... Is it normal?"

"...is what normal?"

"Having things work out so smoothly for such a long period of time?"

Virgil brushed his bangs to the side. "It's been less than a full day, my dude."

Logan laughed a little. "Yeah. But, it feels strange."

"You'll get used to it."

"I wish it could always be like this."

"Me too. But, y'know, life's that way."

The nerd groaned. "Damnit, Virgil. This sounds like cheesy badly written dialogue."

"Oh, fuck you," Virgil chuckled. "Let's focus on today. Mainly because I don't want to focus on tomorrow's geography quiz."

"Right."