☆ 52 - i love you ☆

"I love you."

"Yeah, I know, but do you like it?"

"I... love you."

"...so, yes?"

"Yes."

Inside Logan's locker was an elegant but small basket with blue ribbons tied meticulously to the handle. Inside was Logan's entire Amazon wishlist.

It was mainly books that he planned to buy, but underneath them was a $100 Barnes & Noble gift card, and he almost screamed.

"You don't have to spend this much money on me..." he tried to say.

"I got them all discounted or from giveaways so it's all good! I also sold my Victoria's Secret makeup because we don't sister stan body shaming."

Logan took the basket out of his locker to see it in better light. "Okay... what the fuck, Virgil?" The opening of the basket was painted (with initials "R.T." under it, so Logan knew who to thank) with thin swirls and dashes.

There was a Beatles keychain near the bottom and Logan looked up. "I don't even really listen to them though."

"What the frick did you just say?" asked Patton, just arriving. "You don't listen to The Beatles? Who doesn't listen to The Beatles?! Who are you? Are you real? WHO THE FUCK-"

"PATTON!" Virgil gasped.

"I do not know or listen to much music at all!"

"I'm making you listen to them." Patton looked personally attacked.

Virgil laughed, then whispered to his brother, "I'm getting a dollar in the better son jar today, bitch." Then he looked at Logan. "Forgot to give you this with it."

He handed him an envelope.

Logan opened it carefully. A folded up paper read, "In case you miss me at your house". And then were photos of Virgil and Patton.

He cocked his head. "But like, we can text and call...?"

"Ssh, I'm an extra bitch. Go with it."