2

I saw Harry straight away. I sat on the chair in front of the microphone. My guitar was in my lap and I looked over the guests. Harry sat in the corner, yes alone, but he looked as if he liked it. He was such a person could be alone, at least according to me. I smiled a little bit before I started playing the first song. I tried to do, as always, play it good and be a star, but for the guests, I was an employee? There were always guests who desired a special songs. Yes, I had actually learned more songs against what I needed to know, it all just nice to say that I could sing that song, as they wanted me to sing.

I took small breaks sometimes and I always drank a beer. Harry was quick to show come up to the bar and he smiled big for me. I tried to smile back.

"And you'll now tell me that I was good?"

He smiled awry and watched me closely.

"No, I will say that maybe you should play your own music?"

I shook my head and drank beer.

"No, my boss is very careful that we don't have personal gain over here. We'll do what entertains the guests and if I want to play my music, I get to do it somewhere else."

Harry thought for a bit about that part and he slipped up on the chair next to me.

"How about I follow you home and listen to your music?"

I got big eyes.

"And why...?"

He cut me off quickly.

"I'm curious and I want to know what your tastes are."

I swallowed and I tried to think of an excuse.

"I'm not sure that we can bring guests home."

He came up with a bigger grin.

"You mean you do obey all laws? I have seen how your friends take home girls and nobody argues with that?"

I knew he was right. That was true.

"Eh, but I..."

Harry leaned toward me and smiled big.

"Come on, I want to know where you live and that's it. You can see my hotel room if you want it to be equal."

Harry's hand landed on my thigh and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He seemed so aware of what he wanted to do.

"So you want to come to my home in the middle of the night and listen to my music?"

Harry nodded.

"I promise that's all I want to do. Sit and listen to you."

I swallowed.

"Nothing more?"

He shook his head and laughed.

"I wont eat you, and I'm not a murderer, and I don't have sex against the will of others."

I blushed a little.

"And you don't take all my money?"

He shook his head gently.

"No, I have my own money."

I should have said no, but I said yes and immediately Harry seemed relieved.

"Good, I look forward to it."

****

It was felt in the stomach. I never used to bring someone to my house and it was the first time I even chose to go along with this. Harry was silent and expectant. He watched me furtively, as if he didn't wanted me to know about it. As we approached my place I nodded up at the cottage.