12

Harry was still asleep when I left the cottage. Yes, I wanted an answer. I walked across the beach and up to the hotel. I went into the building and straight into Simon's office. I knew he always worked early in the morning, just to be free during the day. I opened the door without knocking and I looked straight at him.

"Tell me the truth. Who's Harry? Have you been with him before?"

Simon looked up in surprise from the papers. He seemed not to understand, but something told me that he concealed the truth.

"Come on!" I growled dull and closed the door behind me. "Tell me the truth and end up with your secrets."

Simon leaned back in the chair and he had a serious face.

"What did he tell you?"

I was honest.

"Nothing, but I suspect that you're hiding something." I replied. "Please tell me the truth. You've been with Harry? You have once had him and brought him here and fucked him?"

I saw that he blushed a little. He swallowed and I saw that he hesitated.

"Aren't you satisfied with him?"

I snorted.

"Of course I'm happy and all with him. But how is it that he appeared just like that at the hotel and he's the only one who are gay as me?"

Simon still hesitated.

"You were so lonely." he whispered quietly. "And I knew you needed someone. Harry's a man that no one can back away from. He sort of captures everyone up and makes everyone feel good. You needed that."

I was disappointed that I was right. I sat down at the door, in front of the door and I realized that everything was a lie.

"So you paid him?"

Simon took a deep breath.

"Yes!"

I frowned.

"You said who he would flirt with and you knew I would fall for him?"

Simon nodded. I looked down at the floor and I understood. Harry was paid to entertain me, and he did it well. The truth hurt, but I had already understood this part in my heart.

"He got you to come out." Simon explained. "He showed you the way and you did it with him. Before him, you worked all night and you didn't even have a life. I wanted to change that and do something as made you feel as good as everyone else. I had a feeling you would get feelings something for him, but at the same time, he's just a fleeting encounter."

I stood up. I was tired and all thoughts just spun around. I was about to go, when Simon stood up.

"He accepted the first week's salary, but after that, he refused to take the money."

I spun around and looked straight at him.

"And what does that mean?"

Simon came up with a faint smile.

"He wont do it for money." he replied. "Harry's with you because he wants to be with you, and that has nothing to do with me. He even asked me to give more money to you."

Would that help?

"And?"

Simon walked around the desk and approached me.

"He has never done something like that before. He wants money for the smallest thing that he does, but not this time. Maybe he loves you and that he cares about you? He never cared about me in that way, when he was with me."