9

Harry's lips sought out mine. I let him kiss me. I felt tingling all over and I tried to do as he did, I wasn't thinking, I acted. A new song began to be played through the speakers, but I couldn't care about what. Harry's hands slid up inside my shirt and he moaned when our tongues played with each other. I felt how he pulled up the sweater and we ended the kiss. He pulled it off and he smiled big. We stopped up in the dance. He went down on his knees in front of me and started to pull up the belt, then he got down the zipper and the button. "Okay now it's starting..." was all I could think of. He grabbed at the edge of my pants and pulled them down, together with my boxers. Yes, I had to lift my feet so that I become totally naked in front of him. Harry threw away my clothes, took a hand on each side of my thighs, still with his eyes on me. He came up with a faint smile, and then he lowered his gaze. Yes, I wasn't hard than down there. He took out his tongue and he licked it. I closed my eyes and I felt him slowly, with the help of the tongue, made me react.

When I was horny and hard, he sucked slowly only the glans. I whined. He let the tip of the tongue play with the head of my penis before he slowly sucked me in between his moist lips. I whimpered and I quickly took hold of his head. Yes, all the way in and he kept it there. I felt how he sucked and how his tongue was playing with me. I whimpered loudly and was moaning from the emotions that fell over me.

Harry released me and he stood up. He smiled with his whole face when I opened my eyes. He caught up my face with his hands and kissed me softly.

"That was just the beginning." he whispered dull and dark. "Do you like that?"

I swallowed and I chose to nod. He smiled and took my hand. He pulled me to the bed and he pointed me to lie down. I obeyed him. I lay down on the mattress on my back. He looked at my body as if I were something perfect. Then he pulled up, from his pocket, silk ribbon, black silk ribbon. He slid up on the bed and raised my hands over my head. He tied my wrists against the bed and he looked straight into my eyes.

"As I said, I would like you to fully enjoy me and sex."

He slid down on the bed and spread my legs. He placed himself between them, and seemed to enjoy the fact that I was hooked under him.

"Well Niall?" he asked hoarsely. "Are you ready?"

I swallowed. What could I say? I nodded, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do this. He smiled and pulled out a ring from his pocket. He held up my hard part and took it straight down over my cock. It landed at the root. He groaned and enjoyed seeing me in this way.

"Now you're ready." he looked up over my body. "And I'm going to take care of this night."

Harry pulled off his shirt and he threw it away. He sat down on his knees and undid his pants, but only that much so he could pick out his hard part, which stood straight out and quivering with eagerness. He let his hand jerk off himself a few times and he moaned a little. He slipped up over me and put a hand on each side of my body. His face was right over my face and he looked straight into my eyes.

"Let me know if you want a hard night with me or a soft night."

I swallowed.

"What do you mean?"

He smiled awry and moaned a little. He looked down at my body and his gaze stayed between our legs. He put down the hips so that he pressed together our hard parts, and then he looked into my eyes again. Slowly he brought hip in motion and I groaned directly by just the touch of his hard part.

"You do what you think I need." I got up. "I don't care."

Harry smiled and he dropped his body down on top of me. He still had his arms over me and he kissed me softly. At the same time, he continued to move his hip. I whined a little and I closed my eyes. I felt how he slowly increased the pace a little, but only that much that I kept my dick hard. He groaned and ended the kiss.