5

Simon appeared as I stood on the stage and prepared the evening. He smiled and he seemed to be as always happy.

"So your friend? How's it going with him?"

I swallowed. No, I wasn't used to talking openly about the people in my life.

"Good?"

Simon smiled and took the arm around my shoulders.

"I just think it's good that you meet some people. You wont be that lonely up there in the cottage?"

I smiled at him.

"Right." I replied hoarsely. "I guess I need some other things sometimes?"

Simon nodded and looked out over the room. There were only few guests there, and Harry. Simon didn't seemed to see him and he looked quietly over at me again.

"Yes, it's good that all is well." he said kindly. "And if you feel to be free for some day, you can tell me that. You've worked so long that you deserve some free time."

I was surprised.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded.

"Yes, now as he's here, so do some things that you shouldn't do. Be young as you are..." he laughed a little. "Take a few days and enjoy the time off."

I nodded, and it felt as if I needed it. Yes, with Harry, I needed to rest.

"Right." I replied. "When do you want me back?"

He smiled and leaned toward me.

"When you want to work again, come down to the office."

I looked towards Harry. Yes, he would be glad that we didn't have to come here every night. One side of me was looking forward to tomorrow, but at the same time I was a little unsure. Harry would seduce me again and again, I knew that. The question was whether he wanted to do anything but lie in bed with me?

"Have a good evening..." Simon patted me lightly on my back "And come back in a week or so."

****

Harry was happy when I told him that I could be free. He hugged me tightly and smiled big.

"Good, then we have more time for us?"

I swallowed.

"But I want to do more than just be in bed?"

He laughed a little.

"I understand that." He took my hand and we went to my place. "But we'll still have more time for us?"

I nodded. Well, maybe it would be nice not to have to go and sing every night? I had worked for a year and I hadn't been sick once. I never demanded anything from Simon and I did all that he had told me to do.

We went into my cabin. I left the door be open because it was warm. Harry opened a window, and he smiled at me.

"So what do you do tomorrow?"

I had no idea.

"We can go down to the sea?"

Harry nodded happily. He walked up to me and put his arms around my neck. He looked straight into my eyes.

"What else do you have planned?"

I swallowed and took my hands around his waist.

"Nothing?" I hesitated. "I mean, you might want to go and see something other than this hotel?"