27

Mark threw out the Irish Times in front of me and immediately I understood why. I picked it up and unfolded the newspaper. On the first page was a photo of my house. I dropped my chin. He laughed and leaned toward me.

"You're famous?"

I understood nothing. I was quick to read the text on page three. Okay, the reporter explained that he had received a photo, as a family had taken at a house. Quickly, he became curious and went out in the Irish wilderness. He explained everything that Harry had done with the place, and he wrote a lot of compliments about the things at my house. I dropped my chin. That family did do so that more people would drive or walk past us? I didn't like it.

We had a TV on the wall, in the pub, where we usually showed football or something that the guests found interesting. On this particular day changed Mark the channel and direct, I saw that it was the news. Again, I almost fainted. The shot the camera straight towards my house and in the background I saw Harry standing behind the feminine reporter. She smiled at the camera.

"Yes, here I stand outside the house everyone's talking about. Just outside Mulligan, on a deserted road, are Harry Styles and his future husband Niall Horan living in this house behind me."

I had to sit down. I didn't know what I thought or felt. All the guests stared at the television and smiled big. Was it good that they saw this?

Harry stepped forward and I could almost see how much he enjoyed the attention.

"So Harry, how come you this year chose to do this with your home?"

He smiled at the camera. He was born to be standing there in the spotlight. He was good-looking and you could see his eyes shining with excitement.

"My future husband Niall and I will celebrate our first Christmas together, and why not do it the best way? I first wanted only to have the lights on the roof, but no, Niall wanted more. He felt it would be better to make it bigger against to make it small. "

I wanted to die.

"He's lying!" I exclaimed. Mark just laughed.

"I don't think that words sounds so good on television, if he tells the hole world that you hate it?" he raised his eyebrows. "Harry said the right words, he includes you and who cares about the truth?"

The woman blushed a little at the news. Yes, I saw that she was influenced by my Harry. She giggled a little and nodded.

"I suppose you're going to do this next year? As a tradition?"

Harry grinned.

"Of course!" he burst out quickly and gave her a dazzling smile. "And I promise you that there will be more next year."

She laughed.

"Okay, then maybe we come back nest year?"

I turned off the television. I heard some protests among the guests, but I was just annoyed. Okay, our house was now the conversation that everyone had? I swallowed and I tried to calm down. Mark understood nothing.

"Don't say that you're angry with Harry?"

I frowned.

"Well I'm angry that all he does is just too much." but I changed my mind. I looked down on my hands. "No, I'm not mad at him, but I dislike the idea about people going past our house. I'm not a man who wants everyone to stare at my house."

Mark patted me lightly on my shoulder, and he smiled at me.

"It's not Harry's fault." he said kindly. "And if I understand it correctly, it's actually pretty good that someone from Mulligan put us on the map."