28

The day before Christmas Eve. I sat on the sofa and watched golf on television. Yes, there was such a day when we had decided to just take it easy. Still, we could hear people outside the house, but now I was used to it. Yes, it was hard at first, but I sensed that I still didn't win anything by being stubborn. I chose to let life go on and soon was Christmas still over.

Right as it was turned Harry up and he put himself in the way of the television. I frowned and looked up at him. His eyes shone, which I knew meant he wanted to say something or do something.

"One Christmas present today." I heard him whisper. "I have a special one as I want you to open."

I looked toward the Christmas tree. Yes, Harry had really invested at large. I myself had chosen to only purchase the right amount. I chose to nod, because I already knew that he would still get his will through, he walked over to the tree and picked up a small Christmas gift. He smiled with his whole face as he sat down on the couch and gave it to me.

"It's not expensive." he explained first. "Open it and you will understand."

I smiled at him and then I pulled the paper slowly off it. Directly I saw that there was something red and soft. I held it up in front of me and quickly I got blushing cheeks. It was a pair of underwear, but it was a string. In the front, it was like a Santa hat and in that hat I would place my genitals. I swallowed.

"Eh, okay?"

Harry grinned.

"Yes, they're sexy and I thought them so that you can put them on for me. I mean, it's not as if your dick hanging out loose?"

I quickly looked at him.

"Harry, there's hardly anything that's hiding something?"

I then looked over at the Christmas tree again and another thought popped up.

"Shall we bring all the Christmas presents to my parents tomorrow?" I looked at him again. "I mean, I don't want to open a Christmas present, and there's something in there as makes me embarrassed in front of them."

Harry grinned a little.

"Niall, no, we should have our own package opening here at home." He looked pointedly at me. "I don't want to carry all of them just because it's Christmas. I also have a limit."

I nodded and looked at those underwear again.

"And I...?"

He interrupted me by standing up and taking my hand in his.

"Come on, sweetheart." he whispered dully. "Go in the bedroom and change."

I felt silly. Harry let me change clothes alone. I blushed before I even had my clothes off. Yes, I stood before the mirror and pulled up the string. I stuffed my penis in the hood in the front and peered up. I looked like an idiot. I took a deep breath. Yes the string glided in between my buttocks and I didn't know if I liked it.

"Are you dressed, or should I say undressed?"

Harry's voice sounded excited. I swallowed.

"Well ,,, maybe."

He laughed.

"Come out and show me how they sits on your little hip."

I really felt ashamed when I went out to him. I was naked and the only protection I had was around my penis. He sat on the couch and his eyes shone. He licked his lips and he nodded with satisfaction.

"That's exactly how you was in my imagination in the store."

I sighed.

"And I have to have it on?"