11

I hadn't been to a tattoo studio before. Harry allowed me to write my name on a piece of paper and he held it up for that mas who would do the job. I sat down with some distance away from them, only to not be in the way. Harry smiled and he sat down on the chair, one that looked like a dentist's chair, but it was black. He was shaved on the place where the tattoo would sit, and then they took my name and pressed against Harry's skin. A faint line got caught on his skin and then started the tattoo artist tattooing. Harry didn't make a single face. I saw my name tattooed on his right breast, over that bird. I could see that there ought to feel, or at least should any pain occur? Harry was calm and he smiled at me. He gave the thumbs up and he didn't even seem to care. I swallowed. Okay, he did it? Self, I would never tattoo my body. Not that I had anything against it, but I had a low pain threshold when it came to that kind of pain.

I paid for the tattoo as I promised. Harry received a note with instructions on how he should take care of it. I didn't know if I should laugh with joy or not. Harry took my hand and we went out on the street. He looked at me expectantly.

"It looks like you don't really liked the idea?"

I swallowed and looked up at him.

"Well, I'm really glad that you now have me as a memento on your body, but I wanted to keep you."

He quickly kissed my cheek.

"I know Niall, but you also know that I'm not the man who can stay. You get two more weeks with me and then it's over."

I nodded.

"I know, but sometimes I wonder why you don't even want to try?"

We started walking along the street. He seemed to think.

"I just can't."

I looked at him.

"And why can't you even try?"

He swallowed.

"Let's just say I don't have room for anything serious in my life. I have my work to do, and after that I don't have time to build something with you or any man." he looked at me. "And who wants to show up me for his parents? I sell myself to men and I have no education and noo future?"

I didn't like what he said.

"I accept you as you are? Why shouldn't my parents do so?"

He smiled at me.

"Think Niall. They wouldn't even want to meet me, right?"

I swallowed and took a deep breath.

"And by the way, they don't even meet me so we have no problems with my family?"

He smiled a little bit.

"Come on, sweetheart. You know it wouldn't work?"

I shook my head.

"No, I don't know anything."

He sighed a little.

"And when everyday life comes and I leave the apartment each night to be with new men, would you stay then?"

I thought. One side of me said yes, but the other side of me said no.

"And you don't want to change job?"

He laughed a little.

"No, not until I get too old for it. I love meeting new people and actually it's nice to never know what the night brings me." He looked quickly at me. "I mean, I enjoy doing it and I earn a lot of money."