45

*Harry*

I did it behind Niall's back. The first thing I did was to minimize the risk of a new intrusion. I went through all the doors into the house, both for electricity but also for ventilation. I put locks everywhere, padlocks that no one could break up. The second thing I did was to put some grid in different places inside the ventilation pipes. Yes that prevented you from taking yourself forward. I bought a burglar alarm for the house. Yes, all the doors were connected and I made so that no one could even get into the house without the alarm was generated. Niall seemed to think it was about safety. I lied and said that many have been robbed in their homes around in the aria and I wanted us to be safe. The last thing I did was to look through the entire house for cameras, as Ed could have deployed somewhere. I found eight. Some in our bedroom and the others in the cellar. Yes, I destroyed them right away and threw them out. I went through the house several times before I was sure that no more existed in there.

"Is that something new? That you should review the safety around your house?"

Niall lay in bed and he looked at me. I began to slowly take off my clothes and I smiled at him.

"Yes, I heard that it has increased, you know, the burglary." I replied quickly. "I told you that before?"

He smiled and nodded.

"I know, but I've talked to the neighbor and he said he knew nothing about the matter."

I looked over at him.

"The neighbor?"

Niall giggled a little.

"Yes, Mr Hansen, who lives in the red house a few kilometers from us."

I laughed a little. Yes, that was the nearest neighbor.

"What does he know?"

Niall pulled away the covers and let me slide down next to him. Quickly he slipped up on my arm with his head and took his arms around my body. Yes we were back where we started emotionally. I had realized that I needed Niall, and he needed me more than I had ever realized.

"Ed called and was worried about you."

I froze in the body and pulled the covers back over us.

"What did he say?"

Niall kissed me lightly on the cheek, which meant that Ed so far hadn't told a single thing for my husband.

"He just asked if you were sick. He said you weren't at school yesterday and today?"

I snorted.

"I was busy with the house."

Niall frowned.

"School comes before everything."

I nodded.

"I know, but it was something that told me that I really needed to make sure the house's safe, before I go to school. I'll go tomorrow."

Niall laughed a little.

"You worry for nothing." he whispered, muffled and let his head slip up on my chest. "But I love you for it."

I smiled and took my arms around him.

"I love you."

He smiled and closed his eyes.

"I know Harry."

I lay awake a long time that night. I listened to the sounds from the outside and I tried to go through the security. I had one camera on the back of the house and one camera at the gate. The whole house was lit red because the alarm was on. I also had a camera outside the playroom. Talk about that I was weird after Eds threat, but at the same time I took him seriously. I was sure that I couldn't trust him and I was sure that he would do everything in his power to destroy for us.