41

*HARRY*

Ed had big eyes. We left the school area and I showed him where homosexuals could meet. Yes, there was a special street where you could go and we slipped into one of the pubs. When you came in through the door, it looked like a normal place. Then when you looked closer, it was only men or women who were sitting close together.

"Okay, so how are you to others?"

Ed's question made me smile at him.

"Much like when you walked up to me for the first time, but less nervous and more confident."

He blushed a little.

"I know." he replied, and went with me to the bar. I ordered two beers and we sat then down at a table.

"You should practice to look confident?" I said and looked at him. "Men like guys who know what they want."

Ed nodded and he looked down at his hands.

"If only that, I'm not used to being able to choose between guys and I'm not used to that someone looking at me like that. Honestly, I have never had another person in front of me as really are interested in me."

I leaned back in the chair. He was old enough to have been through many heated moments, but he was totally unexperienced.

"But you've kissed someone?"

Ed swallowed.

"No?"

Okay, here we had a lot to work with.

"Have you even tried to flirt?" I nodded toward a table where some men were drinking beers. "Test. Walk up to them and say something."

Ed quickly shook his head and then looked at me.

"Not today, Harry."

I watched him carefully. He needed guidance?

"Look at me."

He looked up and our eyes met. I smiled and I cocked my head.

"If you were interested in me, what would you say to me, as a prelude to something?"

Ed swallowed and he hesitated.

"Uh... my name?"

I shook my head.

"No, that's boring. You have to say something that makes me attracted by you. Something that makes you unique, and as I will remember."

Ed thought. Yes, he needed time to adjust his mind for what he needed to do. I leaned against the table.

"It's good to say something that leads to more. Type, I like your shirt, where did you buy it?"

Ed seemed to understand.

"You mean it doesn't need to be something real? I can just go up to him and say that I like his pants?"

I laughed.

"Yes, exactly."

He chuckled a bit and he seemed to get a little insight in the real life.

"And what do you tell then after that, when you said that?"

I laughed a little. I stood up and I walked up to him, yes, I stood next to his chair.

"Hey, where did you buy that shirt? That's a hot shit."

Ed knew I was playing theater.

"In the store?"

I laughed, that had to do. I slid down next to him and looked straight into his eyes.