48

*Harry*

I enjoyed working as a teacher. I had that employment which meant I was working with all the new kids on the school up to those who went at six grate. Yes, I really fit in this profession and it was so fun to see when the kids understood, or when they learned something new. There weren't as fun was when the moms appeared and would pick up their children after school. Many had strollers and I couldn't stop walking around and look down on the little kids. Yes, it was that the idea really did come back. Perhaps Niall and I still should go for to have a child?

***

"But we should wait?"

I sat down at the kitchen table and looked straight at Niall.

"But this will always take time?" I replied quickly. "I mean, if we find a surrogate mom, it takes at least nine months. If we adopt a child, will it take a long time for that to."

He frowned.

"You have a point there, but what if we aren't ready when that day comes and we get a child as we can't take care of?"

I smiled a little bit about that comment. I had already understood that Niall would be a wonderful dad. Yes perhaps better to what I would be. Niall would firmly stick by the rules and I would play with the baby behind his back. Okay, I had no idea how how it all would be, but I knew it could work.

"You're ready." I responded nicely. "I mean, you know about rules you should have and you know lots of things, as you have the benefit of as a dad."

He stood by the table and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked straight at me.

"Harry, it's not just something that happens." he said dully. "Sure, there're girls who become pregnant without want it to happen, but the two of us have the ability to plan. And do you think we're there now?"

I stood up and I pulled him into my arms. Yes, I smiled with my whole face.

"Yes, Niall." I replied quickly. "We're ready. We've been through a lot already, and concerning a child, it's something that still will happen sooner or later. I don't want to be an old dad, I want to be quite young dad."

He frowned and took his arms around my neck.

"Young?"

I nodded.

"Yes, the day when our child or all our children are in school, we should be the ones as will be the top dads who do everything with our children. Playing football, take them to different sports and make sure they take care of themselves. They will be as perfect as we are."

Niall hesitated.

"But we don't even know if we want to have surrogate or adopt?"

I smiled.

"We can check all sides and we can see who's the easiest as want to help us?"

He swallowed.

"And it doesn't happen overnight?"

I shook my head.

"No honey, we'll have time to get used to all this."

****

*NIall*

I admit. It took a few days to think through what Harry wanted. It took me a few days to understand the meaning. Therefore, it was by chance that I landed in a store for babies. I walked around and looked at prams and I looked at the beds. Yes, it was a different world from what I was used to. I found children's clothing that was so sweet that I wanted to buy them.