3

The restaurant was a bit away from the area. It was small and there weren't many tourists there. Maybe that was why Harry took me there? He ordered all the food and he chose wine. I was not a wine person, but I chose to go along with this. Harry seemed urbane and he knew exactly what he wanted. We sat at a small table, on each side. He was a gentleman.

"So we get to know each other."

I smiled at him.

"Okay, so that makes sense, we'll ask questions?"

Harry nodded with satisfaction.

"We can start with your family."

I frowned. Okay, would I talk about them?

"Mom and dad are divorced and I have a brother. I don't want to talk about them."

Harry was curious.

"So your family hurt you and you fled over here?"

Yes, that was the truth. Maybe he was a mind reader?

"Yes, they believed that their son wouldn't be gay and I chose to flee rather than trying to make them understand." I looked at him again. "But you probably haven't such a family?"

Harry leaned back in his chair, and he shook his head.

"My mom cares too much to be angry about such a thing. My sister Gemma is entirely on my side and love picking up guys with me."

I was sorry that I had never experienced such a thing. We came from two different families.

"My father isn't in my life." he continued, as if that were a simple thing. "But I have all the love I can get in my life." He smiled again. "And how many boyfriends have little Niall had?"

I blushed a little. Truth was small. I took up my hand and held up two fingers in the air. Harry laughed a little.

"Okay, so the gays didn't realize what they have in front of them?" He said it with a certain irony in his voice. "Niall, I have had more, but I guess you don't want to know about the number?"

I swallowed. Okay, that was a good question.

"Do I have a benefit of knowing how many you have been with?"

He laughed and put his head slightly tilted.

"No?" he raised his eyebrows. "Let's just say I have a sexual desire, but I'm not cheating."

I chose to trust him.

"But there're many?"

He nodded.

"Too many guys have been in my life and I'm not proud of it, but they have shaped me into the man I am today."

Okay, we were totally different. I leaned against the table and let my arms landing against the cold surface.

"So sex is important?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, I love to use my dick, as I was born with, and if you learn to like the same thing, we can make it wonderful in bed." he looked straight into my eyes. "I can come five times if that's necessary, and I have no problem to fuck a whole night."

I swallowed and again, I was embarrassed.

"A whole night?"

Harry nodded and he was serious.

"Yes, there's something special to give and take. I love to give, but I also want a lot."

I wanted to change the subject, but Harry seemed interested in that particular topic.