32

Harry sent out invitations to the wedding. Yes, I had been selected the paper and I had been through it all with him and talked about who could come. This was for our families and for some from our works. We didn't want to have lots of guests. I was actually pleased with everything he showed me as he had planed. Harry had an eye for what needed to be done, and he knew exactly what he wanted.

"Are you sure you don't want to decide anything?" he asked many times. I just smiled at him.

"I'll decide in bed and you decide when it comes to such things."

He accepted that excuse.

Spring came Yes, somehow everything felt so good. I knew that the future couldn't be worse wit both of us in it, and I knew that we constantly worked to get everything to be as we wanted it to be. Harry pulled me with him and picked out the wedding cake. Yes, we chose a simple white with two men on, you know the ones as are small doll-like things to put on a wedding cake.

Our clothes, for the wedding, were done and it was as if it was no turning back. Harry chose the rings, but I was with him. Somehow it felt good that he held in the large and I attended and told him about when I didn't like it or when I liked it. We worked well together.

"All right!" Harry said one morning. He sat at the kitchen table and had paper in front of him. I knew he sat and planned for our big day, as always.

"Okay what?" I asked quickly and smiled at him. I was leaning against the bench with a cup of coffee. He looked up at me and I noticed that he was pensive.

"The wedding night." he got quickly out of himself. "If you want luxury, or do you want us sleep somewhere where it's crowded?"

I drank coffee.

"What do you mean?"

He smiled a little bit.

"Yes, exactly what I asked. Give me a sign about how you see our first night together, after the wedding."

What would I say?

"I'm satisfied if only you're there with me."

He snorted.

"Come on, Niall, I want to know."

I blew my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes, honestly. What does it matter if we spend money on a hotel when it's still all about us?"

Harry came up with a faint smile.

"Okay, cheap with other words?" he said happily and cocked his head. "I think I have the solution, but it will remain a secret."

I swallowed.

"You promised to tell me?"

He snorted.

"Even I can have secrets? You plan our sex life, I planning this."

I refused to go into the discussion, as it was now. I chose to smile and I chose to swallow.

"But promise that it wont be anything weird?"

He giggled a little.

"Niall, trust me."

I sighed a little and frowned.

"Trust you?"

He nodded.

"Yes, trust your future husband and let me handle this."

I chose to take my cup of coffee and go to the couch. Quickly Harry stood up and he followed me.