40

*HARRY*

It was something that happened inside me when Niall said no to the dolls. Yes, I was hurt and I was scared. I knew he would stay with me, but I was afraid over what I felt. It was as if I slowly realized what a fucking great egotist I really was. I was hurt because Niall hadn't the same fantasies as I had and he didn't want to develop our sex life to something bigger, something more enjoyable. I admit. I kept both the dolls and I changed the lock to the playroom. I needed that room and I needed a lot of extra enjoyment. It wasn't okay to just have plain boring sex, not for me. I needed that tingling in my stomach and I needed to be lured with toys and crazy antics.

As soon Niall went to work and left me, I went down to the cellar. It always tingled in my stomach as I walked down the stairs. Slowly I walked up to the door and unlocked the lock. I opened the door, turned on the light in the ceiling and immediately it felt like I was in control. Yes, in that room, I had total control. I closed the door behind me and locked it. The scents in the room led me to directly become horny. Yes, there was those smells from lubricants, leather, rubber and toys. It was as if the scents as got my body to react and I did it without contradicting.

I pulled off my clothes and folded them together. I put them on the sofa and turned around to the bed. Steve was there, that doll. I smiled and I let my hand pick up my own dick. I pulled my fingers quickly back and forth, until I was that hard that I could implement a fuck.

I went over to the bed and I enjoyed the moment that I was there. I looked down at the doll and my dick was trembling with excitement. I slid down on the mattress, turned the doll around so that it lay on his stomach. Yes, control. It was control I wanted and I wanted to find an outlet for all I felt. I slid down between his legs and I took my cock into the hole. Slowly I slid inside him and put myself right on top of the doll's back. I took my hands around his stomach and closed his eyes. Oh, it was so tight, so enticing. The doll was there that I would enjoy that.

I fucked the doll hard. Yes, it was as if the room gave me an extra glow. I felt my body landed in that wonderful state. Steve wanted my cock and he let me do exactly what I wanted to do with him.

I slid out of him. Quickly I stood up on the floor. I moaned with excitement. I spun the doll around, so that he was lying on his back. I looked at him with zeal, and I felt the need to fuck more. I slid up over his waist. I took the lube over his cock and I let him penetrate me. Yes, it was so nice, such a freedom to do exactly what I wanted to do. I closed my eyes, took tight hold of my own cock and quickly, I rode him. I masturbated hard and let my hand slide all the way to the root, all the way out to the glans. I felt like a king and I felt how my body reacted strongly.

I let my free hand to land on his chest. I heard the bed squeaked and I moved quickly up and down. Yes, straight to the prostate and it was as if everything was just spinning around in a pleasing mix of everything. I whimpered and I felt I was about to come. Quickly I slipped away from his cock. I took up the doll's head between my hands and penetrated in between his lips. I fucked his mouth hard and I came. I felt my whole body jerked in relief of determining.

Yes, I loved that feeling of total control. Yet the guilt came back into my soul. Yes, I knew that I belonged to Niall and I shouldn't be in the basement and play with dolls. I slid out of the doll and I stood down on the floor. I swallowed and I looked over at the bed. No, it was wrong of me to do this, but I needed the freedom. I wanted to keep a piece of myself, and sex was an important part of my life.

I threw away the doll so that it landed on the floor. I hated the  deep feeling of guilty and I hated feeling like everything was my fault. I looked down at my body and I frowned. I missed those moments when Niall allowed me to do what I wanted to do with him. Yes, I missed the feeling of testing limits and do more than what we had planned, but Niall wasn't like me. No Niall was a normal man, and it was I who had the odd fantasies. I knew that, but at the same time it was a part of me.