6

I felt his lips against my back and how he slowly let my skin wake up. Harry was next to me and kissed my back, from the top of my neck and all the way down to my butt. I turned my head and looked at him. He smiled and slid up next to me.

"Good morning?"

I swallowed and I looked into his eyes. I had released all that as we had talked about and I chose to go on with life, with him.

"Good morning."

He giggled a little and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Tired?"

I nodded silently.

"Yes, I'm a little tired."

Harry lay down beside me and his face landed right in front of my face.

"It's a wonderful morning out there, but we can be here?"

I smiled a little and stretched my body. I rolled over and lay on down on my back, still with my eyes on Harry.

"Do you want to do something special today?"

He shook his head and quickly landed his hand against my chest. As always, he let his fingers play with my chest hair, I suspected he liked hairy men.

"I just want to be with you." he said, and he looked down at his hand. He followed it with his eyes over my nipples. "I just want to enjoy you."

I smiled and moaned a little.

"Okay, that sounds easy?"

He met my gaze again and he blushed a little.

"No, it's not easy." He put his head closer to mine. "You're quite a difficult man."

I came up with a surprised smile.

"Am I difficult? I'm that simple that everyone knows how I work?"

Harry shook his head and kissed my lips lightly.

"No, Niall, you're complicated, but I love it."

Harry slipped up on me. I felt his body met mine and I took my arms around his waist. He kissed me softly and I heard he groaned a bit out of pleasure. He finished it and then raised his face and looked into my eyes.

"Lie still and let me take care of you."

I swallowed.

"Sex?"

He smiled and sat up. Yes, he sat right over my sex and he smiled contentedly.

"Why do you call it sex? Maybe we should rename it to something else?"

I felt how he started moving the hips, back and forth so that I become hard down there. Harry's own part stood straight out and I sensed that he had wanted to do it half the night.

"We can call it social opportunity?" I moaned back and looked down at his beautiful body. "Or just say we're hanging out?"

Harry just smiled. He sat up on his knees, and he brought up my hard part against his hole. He sat down, slowly down and let me penetrate. I closed my eyes and I felt myself slowly slid deep inside him until he sat down with me totally inside him. I groaned loudly.

"Oh my God." I said without thinking. Harry leaned forward and he placed a hand on each side of my head. I let my hands hold his hip hard and slowly he began to bring the body back and forth.

"I love this." he murmured dully. "I love your body and I love your cock and I love that you are you."

I didn't care. I felt myself again and again slid deep inside him, and each time it was as if I had never done it before. I groaned and I opened my eyes. Harry smiled and he leaned closer to me, so that his face was above mine. I felt how he worked with his hip and he groaned.