8

I was always home groceries from a local place. In a way it was more difficult now that Harry was there, with me in my home. I needed to buy more food because we were two, but at the same time, I really wanted to spoil Harry. I had noticed from the hotel breakfast that he liked fruits. I bought melon, I bought bananas and I bought lots of fruits. I saw before me how happy he would be. I chose the fresh food and I bought bread that was baked just that morning.

Harry had big eyes when I came back to the cabin. He followed me into the kitchen area, and he watched as I filled a glass bowl with fruits. A smile spread on his lips and he slid down onto a chair.

"You know what a man want?"

I smiled at him.

"I remember you like fruit?"

He nodded, and he looked up at me.

"Yes, I prefer fresh things before meat and other things. I eat meat, but in small quantity."

I liked it, although I was a glutton and could eat more meat than any other on the plate.

"Good to know?"

He nodded and cocked his head and looked at me.

"But you eat anything?"

I had always been big in with  food. Many times were people around me amazed at the amount of food I put in, but it was a habit. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm a pig."

Harry laughed and shook his head.

"No, you're not a pig. You're a person who enjoys food."

I loved that he didn't try to change me. He took me the way I was and I accepted him as the person he was. Like this, I wanted all my future relationships would be.

"I'll cook for you tonight."

Harry said it in a nice way. I quickly looked at him.

"I eat a lot."

He stood up and came over to me. He stood behind my back and took his arms around my waist, his chin landed on my shoulder.

"Niall, trust me." He kissed my cheek lightly. "I promise that you'll be satisfied and happy. I'm here for your needs first."

His hand slid down. It slipped inside my pants and caught up my slack portion. I moaned a little.

"Harry?"

He giggled and he stood near me.

"As I said, all your needs before my needs."

I frowned and I felt him slowly began to massaged me.

"As I see it, It's you who have a bigger need in the bed?"

He kissed my cheek and he made me react down there. I got a bit harder.

"Niall, your needs are as big as mine." he whispered hoarsely. "And you love to fuck with me."

I took hold of the counter top edge with my hands. He caught it nice between his fingers, and he slowly began to masturbate. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. His lips glided over my skin, and I heard his breathing changed. He made me totally hard and he crossed the line where I had something to say about it. I groaned a little and felt how he worked harder with me. Talk about that he could affect me, but on the other hand, it was Harry and he was a pro at making impact on me.

He pulled down my pants, without dropping my hard part. I felt my skin was exposed and I felt how he took his part against my butt. We stood there and it was as if time stood still again. His free hand slid up over my back and he forced me to lean forward. My hands landed against the cold wall between the kitchen counter and kitchen cupboards. Harry groaned and he brought his pants tighter against me. I felt his cock landed between my buttocks, and he pulled it the faster up and down over my skin.