43

*Niall*

On Saturday, I tried to open the door to the playroom, don't ask me why I came up with that idea, but something told me that I should look in there. I was surprised when the key didn't work, one of those who formerly would have fit in the lock. Okay Harry had replaced the lock on the door, but why? That meant that I just became more and more curious. Yes, perhaps it was a secret in there? We hadn't been in the room since that day when he tried with dolls. No, we had chosen to leave that part behind us, but why did Harry then change the lock on that door?

In the afternoon, I found a crowbar. I suspected that Harry would be angry at me for this, but I wanted to see what he had done to the room. I got the crowbar to get between the door and wall. Quickly I pushed with all my muscles and finally, after a half hour, I managed to get the door open.

I went inside the room with wide eyes. I lit the lamp in the ceiling and quickly I noticed that everything was unchanged. Harry had probably been in the room, because I didn't see dust or spider webs. I had that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. Yes, it was as if I would see something I shouldn't see. I pulled out a drawer and quickly saw that the toys still was there. Yes, Harry had let everything be left in the room, although we had chosen not to use it. I walked over to the closet. I opened the door and quickly I saw the dolls. Even they were still there? I swallowed and I frowned. Harry wanted to go over the limits, and I couldn't understand how a doll could do things better? I poked a little on the dark doll. The skin was still soft and unchanged. It was as if Harry had kept them clean, as if he thought that I could change my mind about them. I don't know why I picked out the dark-skinned doll. I laid it on the bed and I looked at it carefully. In a way, it was interesting because it really looked like a person, if one ignored the wig on his head and the fact that his cock was a dildo.

I slid up on the bed and sat down on my knees beside it. I let my fingers slip from the chin and down over the doll's chest. I let my fingers slide further down until I touched the dildo. Okay, I sensed what Harry wanted. He wanted threesome with me and a doll, just because a doll wasn't a living person.

I let my fingers encircle the dildo and I took my hand up and down over it. It didn't feel like a dildo, it felt like a real dick, but I saw that everything in front of me wasn't for real. The dolls hand happened to brush against me, between my legs. I felt the pressure from his fingers, and I smiled a little. Okay, I had to admit Harry had a point with the doll. It felt like it was a hand. I dropped the dildo and grabbed his hand. I brought it up between my legs, from below, and made it be pushed against my balls and cock. I reacted in a strange way.

I don't know why. I sat and humping against his hand. I closed my eyes and I reacted with the body. It was nice to feel something against my body. Harry hadn't wanted to have sex in a long time and maybe I missed that? I continued to close my eyes. I opened my fly and I picked out my cock. I put it in the doll's hand, and I proceeded to bring it back and forth. Okay, if you ignored that it was a doll, it was okay.

I leaned forward and placed my hands on the dolls other side of the body. I continued to take my cock faster over the hand. It felt good, it felt almost as if it was Harry under me. I was embarrassed over this, but at the same time I didn't stop.

I don't know why I continued. I pulled down the doll on the floor and placed it on his knees in front of me. I grabbed hold of his head and slowly I let my cock penetrate into its mouth. I closed my eyes and I felt I reached all the way inside, deeper towards a normal mouth. I bit my lip as I slowly let his head slide back and forth on my cock. Okay, I needed that. Before me I saw Harry and his naked body. It was only him who could make me totally crazy throughout my body. I wasn't aware of where I was. I just knew I wanted to reach the end. Faster, harder and in the end I stood and fucked the head, as if it were real.