42

*Niall*

Harry was tired and absent. I noted that he didn't want to talk and it was as if he was hiding himself away from the daily life. Partly I felt sorry over that he didn't want to talk to me, but I sensed that the school took up his time. Yes, it was still I as almost had forced him to get an education. It was I who had encouraged him and got him to want the same thing. Therefore, I hadn't the heart to tell him that the school destroyed him. I was hoping that Ed would be more helpful. I mean, they did the same years in that school, and maybe they could make sure they did the exams in a better way, from what I could help?

"Niall, I might sleep over at Eds place this weekend."

I looked straight at Harry. I nodded silently.

"You have to study?"

Harry nodded and smiled apologetically at me.

"Yes, there's an exam that's difficult and we really need to get this done now."

I went up to him and kissed him softly.

"That's okay." I whispered, a little relieved that he still tried. "We can do something next weekend, just you and me?"

He smiled and took his arms around my waist. There was a change in him, as if he was afraid of me, but at the same time, he was the same Harry.

"Niall, I promise to spend the whole week and all of next weekend just with you."

I laughed and kissed him again.

"Let the school go before me." I said quickly. "I know it's hard, but once it's over, the whole future will be ahead of us?"

Harry nodded. I raised my hands and pulled them through his hair. His eyes were no longer the same as before. Perhaps this was what happened, once you're married, and everything was okay?

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about something?"

I heard he swallowed.

"No, everything's okay sweetheart." he replied, and cocked his head. He looked into my eyes. "I love you."

I smiled and giggled a little.

"I know and I love you."

****************************************************

*Harry*

What I didn't get from Niall, I got from Ed. I was surprised how easily I could get a lover and actually that was exciting with that secret. I came home to Ed on Friday evening. He took me straight into the bedroom and put down my suitcase in the corner of the room. Directly I saw the chains from the ceiling, which was stuck with screwed in the ceiling. I got big eyes.

"You said you liked games." explained Ed and looked at me with his mysterious gaze. I swallowed and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"You mean you want to play games?"

He nodded with satisfaction and he came up to me.

"Yes, I'll replace all that you don't get back home."

He then opened the closet door behind my back. I turned around and I saw what it was as was in there. Dildos, whips and other things to use. I swallowed and it was like a craving appeared deep inside me. Yes, Ed knew what I wanted and he was ready to give everything to me, even the control over him.

"I knew you'd love it." he whispered dully, stretching in the hand between two shelf. He pulled out a pair of pants in leather and gave them to me.