23

I held my hand up in front of me and I looked at the ring. Yes, it was in gold, it was an eternity sign engraved on it, and it was beautiful. I realized that I never cared about its appearance when Harry proposed to me, but now I saw that he really was going through it all and had chosen the best for us. Mark showed up and he rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to stare at the ring again?" he laughed a little. "Yes, it's beautiful and I said congratulations?"

I blushed a little and went on to wipe around the bar.

"I just can't understand that he proposed to me."

Mark looked straight at me and he didn't seemed surprised.

"You love each other and this is the next step. It's the same rules you fags as it is for us normal idiots?"

I laughed and nodded.

"I suppose?"

He nodded and slid onto a bar stool. It was almost closing time and the room was empty.

"Harry does the same as a normal man had done for his woman. You have to understand that there's no a difference between you and the rest of us?"

I nodded and looked at him.

"He also talked to my dad and asked for my hand."

Mark nodded and he seemed to think.

"He just spends energy on you and want it to be perfect?"

I nodded.

"I wish I had his imagination and could do something for him."

"Yes, the women're hard." I heard Mark say. I frowned.

"Harry's a man?"

He grinned and looked at me with teasing face.

"But he's your woman?" he said quickly in defense. "He cooks and he makes sure that your home's nice. It's so typically a woman."

I laughed a little.

"Well, maybe you're right." I smiled at him. "He's like a woman."

Mark nodded with satisfaction.

"So you could say that you get the whole cake? You get the best of both worlds?"

He was right. I hadn't thought about that before, but now when he said it, I realized how lucky I had been.

We closed the pub and I took the car home. On the way home, I couldn't help smiling. Harry was really like a girl. He loved clothes and fashion. He loved to buy things, and he did everything so I would be satisfied. I liked it and actually it was like that our relationship would be? He could use his imagination and do things for me. I could just be there and be his man?

I immediately saw Greg's car outside our house. I parked in the yard and looked toward the house. Okay? So Greg was in there? I locked the car and walked towards the door. I heard voices inside and I heard music. When I opened the door I noticed that even my parents were there. I walked in and immediately did everyone turned around and stared at me. Harry was the one who smiled the most.

"They're here to say congratulations."

I swallowed and closed the door.

"Okay?"

Mom blushed a little.

"Well, congratulations to the engagement. We bought flowers for you, but half the house is filled with roses?"