52

*Harry*

I don't know why I switched telephone with Brendan, but I did. Niall didn't noticed any change. On my phone it stood Brendan, school, when he called and it felt good that I played as if he were a student. It took him a few days before he wrote to me.

//Admit, I like you and your face. Maybe we should meet. Hug A//

I hesitated. I sat on the couch and watched as Niall comforted Diana. This wasn't good, that I got a lover again. This time, maybe I wouldn't take me  out from it like the last time? Still, my fingers couldn't stay away and I answered him.

//Where, when and how?//

Brendan was quick.

//Tomorrow?//

I swallowed and tried to think.

//Time and place?//

It took a while.

//8 o'clock outside the cinema//

I looked up at my family, yes it hurt to admit it. My cock was living a life of its own and I was always looking for new things that made me reach greater heights. I was pleased with Niall. Yes, I really loved him, but was it enough to just be a dad and a husband for me?

//I'm coming.//

I felt feelings of guilt and I hated it. I put down the cell phone in my pocket and smiled at Niall.

"Does she feel any better?"

Niall swallowed and he got her to stop crying. Yes, she had stomach problems and the doctors had said that it was natural.

"Give her time." Niall replied in a whisper, and he smiled at her. "She just needs to settle down."

Niall had patience. It was he who took care of Diana when she needed comfort and love. It was I who took care of the easy job. I was embarrassed over that, but at the same time, Niall was a good father. I was just an idiot who thought I did everything in the best way.

****

Why was I such a big jerk? I saw Brendan stand outside the theater and he was waiting for me. I parked the car and I was going through it, once extra time in my head, but I opened the car door and walked toward him without thinking. The smile on his lips told me that he was happy to see me. It tingling in my stomach and I noticed that I liked the attention.

"Hello!" he said as soon as I came up to him. I hesitated, and I looked around. The movie had started and it was virtually empty of people around us.

"So what's the plan?"

He smiled and took a step toward me. I felt  how fast he grabbed hold of me down there and I let my eyes settling on him. He smiled big.

"I live one house away, my parents are traveling, and I'm alone." he whispered dark. He had planned everything. "I have lube and condoms on my bed."

Okay, just sex?

"Are you sure about this?"

He groaned and hugged me a little extra down there.

"You'll take my virginity." he said firmly. "And you'll teach me everything I need to know. So yes, I'm sure I want to do this."

I was in a trance. He took me up in an apartment building, and on the third floor, he opened a door. The apartment was small and in my taste: poor. There was all that they needed, but that was all. Quickly, he pulled me into his bedroom, which involved a boy's room. I saw the bed and desk. He had a laptop and a wardrobe. The room was small, but perhaps it was fitting for him? He closed the door and turned on the light.